Definitive Healthcare is a global healthcare technology company that provides leading intelligence on the healthcare provider market.
We are on an incredibly exciting trajectory and have more than doubled in size in the past 2 years, with over 600 employees. It has been recently honored by multiple surveys as the Best Place to Work and one of the 10 fastest-growing private companies. Our motivated and high-energy workforce is collaborative, kind, and engaged, which has led to exceptional retention rates.
Monocl recently joined the Definitive Healthcare enterprise. It is empowers life science professionals with the complete global expert solution designed to drive impactful outreach and strategic engagement
This is your chance to be a part of a journey where you can develop a product that will truly affect and transform the life science industry.
What Youll Do
As a Sales Director, you will work strategically to drive new opportunities, develop and manage strong customer relationships with key accounts, and grow revenue within your territory. This is a position that requires the ability and experience to work on a strategic level to plan pipelines, identify prospects, execute client engagement meetings, and to deliver sales in a highly autonomous manner. It will also require a high level of team collaboration where you are expected to help the team deliver at a higher level. We are a global and rapidly growing company and you will have the opportunity to work with strategic accounts while growing with the company. For the right person, this position offers brilliant development opportunities and strong financial incentives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Work strategically to develop and plan sales pipelines and to develop territory
- Develop and close sales opportunities to meet/exceed our commercial targets
- Ensure key metrics and performance targets are effectively managed and tracked
- Effectively navigate and penetrate clients at different levels across complex organizations
- Efficiently organize customer meetings and presentations
- Provide ongoing updates and market feedback to the broader team
- Provide experience in developing the sales organization
- Partner with the SDR team to effectively identify and penetrate new opportunities
- Work with strategic accounts and RFP's
Who you are
You have the confidence and experience to target, educate, and persuade new customers to use our product and services in new and creative ways that benefit their business. Your experience will not only help in your ability to grow your business but also support and build team members to reach new levels of success. You have passion, proven success, and a network in the Life Science/Pharmaceutical industry and thrive in a dynamic, fast-growing technology company.
- 3-5 years of experience selling into life sciences/pharmaceutical industries
- Proven ability to work well in a matrix environment, collaborate across multiple departments/organizations globally and influence at all levels
- Track record of successfully delivering results through the use of metrics and analysis
- Adaptable, flexible, open to diverse ways of thinking and diverse cultures
- Experience in working under pressure and with a low degree of supervision while being adaptive and tightly cooperating with the team
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal, presentation and training skills
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
- Experience in selling software and primarily SaaS solutions
- Experience of working with/selling into Medical Affairs
Why we love Definitive, and why you will too!
- Industry leading products
- Work hard, and have fun doing it
- Incredibly fast growth means limitless opportunity
- Flexible and dynamic culture
- Work alongside some of the most talented and dedicated teammates
- Definitive Cares, our community service group, gives all of us a chance to give back
- Competitive benefits package including great healthcare benefits and a 401(k) match
What our Employees are saying about us on Glassdoor:
Great Work atmosphere, great work life balance, excellent company to work for, amazing top notch product, incredible customer service, lots of tools to help you succeed.
-Business Development Manager
Great team. Amazing growth. Employees are treated very well.
I have waited 36 years to work at a dream job for a dream company and I am so happy to have finally got there.
If you dont fit all of these qualifications, but believe youre still a great fit, feel free to apply and tell us why in your cover letter.
Definitive Hiring Philosophy
Definitive Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and is committed to creating an inclusive workplace with equal opportunity for all applicants and teammates. Our goal is to recruit the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other status. If youre interested in working in a fast growing, exciting working environment we encourage you to apply!
Your privacy is important to us. Please review our Candidate Privacy Notice which tells you how we use and process your personal information