At 1upHealth, we are united by our shared goal - unlock healthcare data to improve patient and financial outcomes.
As a leader in FHIR interoperability, our core belief is that unleashing the power that lies within health data can improve the way that we operate in our industry. We are on a mission to make it easier to access, aggregate, analyze and share healthcare data. Through our secure FHIR platform, we offer a solution to; break the barriers that hinder innovation and interoperability, meet compliance regulations and leverage the cloud for ubiquitous technology enablement.
With our recent $25 million Series B funding, we are starting our next chapter as the leaders in healthcare data. Check us out in Forbes.
As a rapidly growing company venture-funded startup, we are looking for self-starting Sales Director, focused on Payers, with a passion to expand 1upHealth customer footprint along the east coast.
What You'll Do
- Create, manage and maintain a sales pipeline and forecasts to achieve revenue goals
- Upsell/cross sell on existing accounts
- 80% Net New/ 20% current customer upsell/cross sell
- Youll identify, qualify and close new accounts, while building trusted relationships with existing customers to extend the footprint of 1upHealth
- Meet or exceed revenue objectives within designated territory
- Prepare and coordinate product proposals and related sales documents
- Provide guidance to the 1upHealth internal team based on market feedback
- Interact cross-functionally within the internal marketing team to create content and identify and develop potential revenue opportunities
- Work closely with the customer to understand customer requirements, and to develop a business case and revenue model
- Lead negotiations with potential customers through the sales cycle to a completed deal closure
- Once the sales opportunity is successfully closed, create a hand off plan to the implementation engineering team to ensure a smooth transition
What You'll Need
- 5+ years experience in sales of healthcare enterprise software products selling directly to hospitals & health systems and/or payers
- BS/BA in business, healthcare, computer science or equivalent
- Experience working in technical software products
- Can explain what an API is to business stakeholders
- Strong understanding of the healthcare marketplace, with a focus on value-based care and payer/provider dynamics
- Self-sufficient, and self-starter to win new customers and business and maintain existing contracts
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and adaptable in a startup environment
- Worked with payer/care management companies, hospitals, and providers/physicians
- Understanding of CRM databases, maintaining contacts, updates and progress
- Excellent interpersonal, public presentation, written and communication skills
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
100% Paid Medical and Dental Insurance for employees
Home office stipend
Parental Leave (12 weeks for birthing parents/ 3 weeks non-birthing)
Company meetings with free lunch