Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
This position will be based at Tulip's HQ in Somerville, MA.
- You will be responsible for the prospecting and qualifying of enterprise sales leads as well as end-to-end sales cycle for the SMB opportunities.
- You will strategize around key relationships in the high velocity pipeline. As a prospect facing role, your ability to know and demo the product is essential.
- This is an exciting role for individuals who are early in their career in sales and is a great way to join a fast-paced and growing company.
What skills do I need?
- Quick to learn new software and technologies
- Ability to understand and evaluate customer requirements
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent networking skills, both internal and external
- Must be able to think critically and creatively
- The ability to function in a team atmosphere, appreciate bold goals, and have excellent organizational/time management skills is also desired
- Experience working remotely desired
- A positive, can-do attitude is a key quality to succeed on the Tulip sales team
- Experience and/or training in a sales environment a plus
- Engage and qualify leads from various methods of marketing programs.
- Communicate to prospects the value of Tulip (often through live demonstration).
- Maintain accurate records and data hygiene within Salesforce
- Pipeline generation for both Enterprise and Commercial markets
- Run prospects through our 30 day free trial
- Contribute to a portion of revenue and growth through deals
- Direct discussions with the prospects focusing on appropriate key messages through identification of account type, such as Major accounts, Prospect Accounts, and Commercial Accounts
- Maintain a standard metric/level of outreach across phone calls, emails, social media touches and more each day
- Expand job knowledge and skill set to remain current with products and positioning through ongoing training.
- Professionally represent Tulip at all times, working positively and effectively with internal resources and external customers.
- Prioritize sales related actions for each territory
- Work efficiently using sales related tools including Salesforce, Outeach, Zoominfo, and Linkedin Sales Navigator
- Customer Operations
Working At Tulip
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.