Notarize is looking for a personable and enthusiastic Sales Development Representative to join our growing team in Boston. The SDR is tasked with identifying and generating sales opportunities through both inbound and outbound activities. The right candidate will be someone who works well under pressure, thinks creatively, can easily initiate relaxed but informative two-way phone conversations with prospects, and is highly self-motivated. As an early hire on a new team youll have a huge growth trajectory, getting hands-on experience and mentorship at a dynamic, user-focused startup in a brand new industry.
As our SDR, you will:
- Follow up on inbound marketing leads and identify qualified opportunities, providing appropriate levels of information at the right time for interested prospects
- Conduct research to identify top targets and business requirements within key verticals, presenting solutions to begin the sales cycle
- Develop and execute strategic outreach to prospective customers through email and phone-based campaigns and other creative outbound prospecting
- Educate, qualify, and develop prospects, leading to hand-off to sales teams
- Generate initial meetings and support Account Executives as they mature these leads into qualified opportunities and booked sales
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales and marketing team members on strategic sales approach
- Ensure successful follow-through of sales cycle by maintaining accurate activity and lead qualification information in Salesforce
- Meet ambitious pipeline targets appropriate for a high-growth business
- Support sales leadership on other strategic initiatives to enhance sales efficiency and effectiveness
As our SDR, you should have:
- 1+ years of relevant sales experience, preferably in B2B or Saas Sales
- A track record of overachievement
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills, coupled with excellent listening skills and a positive, energetic phone presence
- An outgoing, self-starter mentality with a desire to win and continually exceed measurable performance-based objectives
- A high level of integrity and strong commitment to building a strong team at a successful company
- Comfort working both independently and as part of a team in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience using internal software tools (e.g., Google Suite, Salesforce) to manage day-to-day activities
Some of our benefits:
- Competitive salaries & equity
- Heavily subsidized medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited PTO & flexible work schedules
- Small, cross-functional teams
- Strong emphasis on collaboration & mentorship
- Friday lunches & regular Lunch & Learn sessions
- Seltzer & cold brew on tap
- Fun & easily accessible location (Back Bay, right near the Pru)
Our core values:
- Solve Problems That Matter: We serve some of the most important moments in people's lives. It's a responsibility we embrace by focusing obsessively on the issues that will have a quantifiable impact on our customers and our company growth.
- Yes Before No: We are optimistic about our ability to change lives by transforming outmoded processes. We believe our efforts can create a better future, and it is our attitude that will allow us to pull that future closer.
- Start With Why: We don't presume to understand the intentions of the people around us, whether coworkers or customers. We ask honest questions and listen to feedback in order to gain insight, build trust, and create memorable experiences.
- Stamp Together: We create a strong team and a welcoming workplace by valuing diverse perspectives. Every role in our organization is supported and valued equally, without regard to location or background.
Notarize is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds and everyone is encouraged to apply. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We'd love to hear from you.
More Jobs From