CybelAngel's mission is to create cutting-edge technologies which make the Internet a safer place. Thanks to our in-house solution were able to detect data leaks over the Internet (e.g. Dark Web, Deep Web) as well as connected devices.
Using AI, we identify sensitive data and provide real-time alert services to our clients. We help major companies in securing and protecting their sensitive and confidential information and we proactively anticipate high risk security threats.
CybelAngel was founded in Paris in 2013. Over 150 employees, were spread around the world but primarily reside in the US, France and the UK. We pride ourselves in having a culture of team spirit, ambition and a high commitment to ethics. Our team is looking to add new talent and expertise in order to help us solve ever growing security threats over the Web.
- Be Curious
- Be Bold
- Stronger Together
As CybelAngels Sales Development Representative Manager in North America, youll be responsible for setting and delivering on the companys sales growth strategy. Youll be managing a global team of talented Sales Development Representatives to build the right pipeline of Enterprise prospects, in direct line with the Sales and Marketing teams. Doing so, you will play an instrumental role in the success of CybelAngel globally.
Be ready for a fast growing SaaS, B2B Enterprise scale-up. CybelAngel plans on doubling its revenue year over year. In this environment, you excel at raising the standards, thrive on going the extra-mile and have a getting things done mindset. This is a real opportunity for you to make a difference and measure your impact, scaling a disruptive cybersecurity business.
- Discover, test, and roll-out new ways of generating outbound leads and qualifying inbound ones.
- Lead and coach a global SDR team to reach your growth KPIs.
- Design and execute on an A-class Sales Development playbook.
Your key activities:
- Build up and optimize processes and playbooks to hit your monthly, quarterly, and yearly SQL generation targets
- Hire, coach and grow the Sales Development team (6 individuals currently, rapidly growing) by leading by example, instilling best practices, proven sales methodology, and great team spirit
- Work closely with, Brand, Demand Generation and Product Marketing teams to create compelling campaigns
- Work closely with Sales teams to ensure optimal communication and smooth transitioning of opportunities
- Implement the right KPIs and activity metrics, pilot and report on your activity along with Sales operations