Dynatraceexists to make the worlds software work perfectly.Our unified software intelligence platform combines broad and deep observability and continuous runtime application security with the most advanced AIOps to provide answers and intelligent automation from data at an enormous scale. This enables innovators to modernize and automate cloud operations, deliver software faster and more securely, and ensure flawless digital experiences. That is why the worlds largest organizations trust Dynatrace to accelerate digital transformation.
Dynatrace have a newly created position for a Sales Development Representative to be remote based anywhere in Germanyand selling into on the DACH region. You will work closely with our top-performing enterprise sales team to generate demand for our Digital Performance Management platform whilst also qualifying leads from our innovative marketeers.
At Dynatrace, our drive for innovation is unparalleled, and thats why customers like Delta, SAP and others succeed with our products. Our fast-paced Sales team is refocusing. Were looking to fill a newly created position out of growth for a Sales Development Representative reporting into the EMEA Sales Development Representative Director. You will work closely with our top-performing sales team to identify and act on demand for target accounts for our Software Intelligence platform.
Your future role in the team
- Inbound Marketing Qualified Lead follow-up for Target accounts including Events, Downloads, Trials, Webinars, etc for target accounts.
- Drive new logo acquisition; while working with existing accounts to expand Dynatrace opportunity.
- Proactively drive major events to drive meetings with the Sales Account Executives.
- Evangelize the Dynatrace vision through product demonstrations, in-market events and account specific initiatives
- Identify and prospect to net new contacts, add to CRM Salesforce.com and follow up.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend regular regional meetings and update team on progress of activities.
What we expect of you
- Has experience with Business development of Enterprise Software solutions into the DACH Region
- Is versed in IT Operations Management solutions.
- Has experience using a CRM, (Salesforce preferred).
- Possesses a college diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- Has a high level of commitment to relationship building.
- Is highly Motivated and tenacious, with the ability to work constantly changing environment.
- Must be fluent in English & German
We are a market share leader & a 11x magic quadrant leader
We invest more in R&D than some of our competitors total revenue, assuring market-leading customer value and quick adoption
Enjoy our culture of excellence with competitive compensation packages that recognize and reward greatness
Working with the largest of the Cloud players like AWS, Azure, VMware and Google Cloud allows our customers to have the best of 3rd Generation Monitoring in the world. Not to mention were fully automated from the start, providing the most advanced solution leveraging our AI machine learning technology