The Sales Development Representative is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities for APM software field sales organization. Sales Development Representative will partner with field sales representatives and marketing to generate demand and qualify leads.
- Understanding of IT operations management solutions a plus.
- Experience using a CRM, (Salesforce.com preferred).
- College diploma/university degree or equivalent experience.
- High level of commitment to exceptional customer service and relationship build.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work both individually and in a team environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Qualify leads and prospects based on defined criteria.
- Profile assigned accounts and drive outbound prospecting to generate new business.
- Must call into senior IT management at Fortune 1000 as part of lead development and qualification. E.g. CTO, CIO, Directors of IT Operations, Directors of Infrastructure, Directors of Application support.
- Conduct research on accounts by using Google, LinkedIn, Jigsaw and other tools.
- Develop an understanding of the accounts business issues and other relevant information.
- Execute database and telemarketing programs to increase attendance at upcoming events, seminars, and to create awareness for current product promotions to target audiences.
- Educate prospects about Dynatrace enterprise solutions.
- Use CRM-Salesforce.com to track activities.
- Attend weekly territory forecast meetings and update team on progress of identified activities.
- Work to meet defined metrics goals.
- Provide input to marketing including feedback on quality of leads from marketing programs.
Dynatrace provides software intelligence to simplify enterprise cloud complexity and accelerate digital transformation. With AI and complete automation, our all-in-one platform provides answers, not just data, about the performance of applications, the underlying infrastructure and the experience of all users. Thats why many of the worlds largest enterprises trust Dynatrace to modernize and automate enterprise cloud operations, release better software faster, and deliver unrivaled digital experiences.
We offer competitive compensation, company-sponsored premium benefits, medical, dental, vacation/holidays, company matching 401(k) Plan, etc. Dynatrace is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, gender identity, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, physical abilities, age, sexual orientation, creed, disability status, veteran status, pregnancy, genetic status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If your disability makes it difficult for you to use this site, please contact [email protected]. Dynatrace participates in E-Verify, participant information in English and Spanish. Right to work information in English and Spanish. EEO is the Law/EEO is the Law Supplement. To be considered for this position, please upload your resume/CV.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Dynatrace LLC (Dynatrace) does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Dynatrace employee. Dynatrace will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Dynatrace.