Sales Development Representative
Tomorrow.ios Sales Team makes it possible for weather-sensitive industries in the supply chain, energy, on-demand and delivery, aviation, auto, insurance, and other forward-thinking businesses, to operate faster than the speed of weather.
At Tomorrow.io we believe that when it comes to climate change, were already in the era of consequences, and industry must adapt accordingly to address the massive increase in extreme weather events and their unfortunate aftermath. Weve made it our mission to provide game-changing weather intelligence and climate resiliency solutions to help the worlds leading brands, such as Ford, Delta Airlines, and the NFL, better manage their risk and improve operational decision making when it comes to extreme weather.
As we look to fuel our sales funnel and grow our enterprise customer base, were looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our global team. Sitting at the critical intersection of both the marketing and sales teams, the SDR team serves as the main engine driving our Account-Based Marketing strategy and collaborates across the business to run compelling outreach campaigns to educate and qualify leads and create sales-ready opportunities. If youre just as passionate about solving the climate crisis as we are, we want to work with you!
- Become an expert in Tomorrow.ios weather intelligence and climate resiliency solutions and the value they provide for the worlds leading enterprises
- Craft compelling outreach campaigns across a variety of channels, including email, telephone, social media, and direct mail
- Conduct systematic A/B tests to determine best strategies for messaging, calls-to-action, outreach cadence, etc.
- Strategize with members of the sales team around how to successfully target and break into accounts
- Provide a regular stream of feedback from the frontlines to inform the marketing team on the success of messaging and campaign themes
- Perform daily prospecting research and activity to achieve weekly and monthly booked meeting quota.
- Schedule qualified discovery and demonstration calls that lead to qualified pipeline
- Ability to get comfortable being uncomfortable, working in a fast paced environment
- Discipline in your daily routine
- 0-2 years serving in a customer service or other customer-facing role
- Self-starter, operating with strong work ethic, win or lose, day after day
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Organizational skills and discipline in using sales productivity and prospecting tools
- Highly ethical; will always do what is right by the organization and customer
- Goal-oriented and capable of driving hard at personal objectives while fitting within a team dynamic
- Intellectually curious; someone who goes and finds the answers and doesnt wait for them
- Passionate about working for a mission-driven company addressing climate change
So if playing a crucial role at the intersection between marketing and sales, executing against Account-Based Marketing campaigns in order to educate companies around our climate resiliency solutions and help expand the business sounds exciting-This is the place for you!
If you have reached this point and you are super excited but not sure you check all the boxes - we still want to speak with you! Your passion is priceless. Other things can be learned.
Were looking for a Sales Development Representative to help take our sales and marketing efforts to the next level
and make sure we are building the biggest weather platform in the world.
Tomorrow.io is the worlds leading Weather Intelligence Platform. Fully customizable to any industry impacted by the weather, customers around the world including Uber, Delta, Ford, National Grid and more use Tomorrow.io to dramatically improve operational efficiency.
Tomorrow.io was built from the ground up to help teams predict the business impact of weather, streamline team communication and action plans, improve productivity, and optimize profit margins.
Space: In case you have not heard, we are also going to space with our Operation Tomorrow Space initiative. We are building the first-of-its-kind proprietary satellites equipped with radar, and launching them into space to improve weather forecasting technology for everyone on Earth.
How we roll: We work in an one office environment. We believe that magic happens when people work together. Together also includes Zoom meetings, flexible hours and unlimited vacation days. Your success is achieved by your impact and deliveries and not by the hours you put in. We believe in transparency and directness, putting work before ego and empathy. We grow fast and move faster but we always see people first. Each person has their own career growth path for we believe that the only way for the company to grow is if you grow.