Tamr is the enterprise data mastering company trusted by large enterprises like Blackstone, the US Air Force, Toyota, and GSK. The companys patented software platform uses machine learning supplemented with human feedback to master and prepare data across myriad silos to deliver previously unavailable business-changing insights. With a co-founding team led by Andy Palmer (founding CEO of Vertica) and Mike Stonebraker (Turing Award winner) and backed by top-tier investors such as NEA and GV, Tamr is transforming how companies get value from their data.
Were seeking an experienced, accomplished Sales Development Representative that can work closely with sales reps to consistently achieve opportunity targets in a startup atmosphere. The role will be critical to pipeline growth, requires core business development capabilities, and includes a path to outside sales or other leadership positions. This is not a closing role.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Primary focus on booking first meetings via marketing lead generation activity follow-up (webinars, events, web, etc)
- Targeted outbound activity (cold calls, emails and social) to surface and execute upon opportunities at high-priority accounts
- Lead first Discovery calls with key prospects in conjunction with Field Sales
- Collaboratively work with Marketing to surface key insight that will optimize campaign effectiveness
- SaaS Software Sales experience; Big Data, Data Management, Business Intelligence or Data Analytics
- Previous experience with inbound/outbound lead generation in the data space
- Demonstrated ability to meet goals and high activity levels
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities
- High energy, driven attitude. Comfortable and flexible in an evolving, growing start-up work environment
- Experience working in a technology-based organization.
- Experience using a CRM system, preferably Salesforce.com
- Experience using a cadencing tool, preferably Outreach.io
This position is available in Cambridge MA. Tamr does sponsor employees requiring a Visa. Tamr provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.