Spiff (https://spiff.com), recently named one of the most innovative Fintech companies, is on a mission to inspire, enable, and reward peak business performance. Why? Commission plans are used by modern companies to reward and drive good behavior using more advanced rules or combinations of rules such as quota attainment, accelerators, and other types of variable earnings. Great Commission plans motivate Salespeople to sell more to the right companies. In order to help companies and reps to reach their full potential, we take the manual labor and complexity of current commission processes and completely automate them. Finance teams used to spend hours each month trying to prepare commissions, communicate them to their reps, deal with discrepancies, and then get those paid on time. Spiff automates that full process. We connect to the client's systems; CRM, ERP & Payroll to reduce the work and amount of errors. Spiff gives powerful, real-time data and insights to reps, managers, and executives about their commissions.
Who we are looking for...
Were looking for a passionate Sales Development Representative to join our growing team and help us deliver intuitive and delightful experiences to our customers.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will specialize in sourcing sales from cold outbound efforts. If you are entrepreneurial, passionate, coachable, a hard worker, and willing to cold call, you could be the right fit.
What youll contribute in this role
- Talk with customers and empathize with them to ensure we are building the right product
- Focus on improving Spiff users experiences. Collaborate with Design to Identify customer problems and deliver meaningful product solutions.
- Conduct and gather extensive research about the commission space (trends, competitive analysis, intel, etc.)
- Work with the founders and leadership team to help determine specific products' strategy
- Coordinate the product development process with engineers and designers to ship high-quality experiences to our customers
What experience youll bring to Spiff
- 2 years sales experience
- History of making 70+ calls and sending 30+ personalized emails per day. In addition, you find and add 15+ new contacts into your call cadence.
- Previous track record working with Account Executives to strategize methods to reach targeted accounts with the goal of setting meetings.
- Experience and ideas to collaborate with your peers sharing standard methodologies, oops moments, and role-playing to make sure youre focused on continuous improvement.
- Self-disciplined, accountable, and reliable.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter, highly motivated, and success-driven approach to all activities
- Organized and a good team player
- Strategic mindset for prospecting
- Genuinely curious and creative in your approach to connecting with potential customers
- Experience with sales tools: Salesforce, Outreach, SalesLoft, cadence, or LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Previous ADR, BDR, SDR experience is a big plus
- Fintech or startup experience
- Experience selling into or prospecting into sales operations or finance departments
What types of perks and benefits we offer
- Competitive Salary and Equity
- Remote First & Friendly Company
- 100% Premium Coverage for High-Deductible Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Up to $1200 a year towards your Health Savings Account
- Additional Comprehensive FSA, Life, AD&D, Critical Illness, Group Accident, Hospital Indemnity, Legal, Commuter Coverages available for you & your dependents
- Company-sponsored Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company-sponsored Mental Health Insurance & access to online counseling
- Flexible Time Off
- Flexible work hours
- Parental leave
- HQ in Salt Lake City ( enjoy biking and skiing when you come to visit! )
Come join the best team in the space! Were building amazing software to solve a massive sales and finance gap, and youll be a major part of our success.
At Spiff, we're committed to building a diverse and inclusive organization that reflects the ever-changing world around us. We strive for an equitable workplace where everyone feels welcome regardless of gender identity or sexual orientation; race or ethnicity; age; physical ability; socio-economic status; religious beliefs; political views or affiliations; or any other factor that can be used to make someone feel excluded from the workplace experience.
Our unwavering commitment to this mission is founded in the idea that varied perspectives drive innovation.
We know that fostering a diverse and inclusive team has a positive impact on our products and services, and helps us better serve our customers, employees, and community stakeholders. That's why we're building a culture where differences are celebrated and an environment where people from all backgrounds are treated with respect and given the freedom to be their authentic selves.