Have you ever been online trying to pay a bill, and thought to yourself: why are you making it so hard to give you my money? This the problem weve solved for over 2,000 companies across multiple verticals primarily utilities, local government, insurance, and consumer finance organizations.
InvoiceCloud is a fintech solution leading the digital transformation of legacy industries. Our mission is to bring the Fortune 50 payment experience (i.e. when youre online paying your AMEX bill or going through the Amazon.com checkout process) to organizations who seek to drive better customer engagement, lower costs, and transform how they engage with their customers.
InvoiceCloud is part of EngageSmart, a vertical solutions company raising the standard for the everyday, essential tasks and services that are the building blocks for great customer relationships. We believe that every time someone says it shouldn't be this hard, they are right.
Our unique and innovative technology combined with our relentless focus on customer success has created incredible growth. Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550%.
Invoice Cloud is a partner-first organization. We drive over 80% of our annual revenue through partner channels that include revenue share and co-sell models.
Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) join Invoice Cloud's newly-designed Sales Development Program (SDP). The goal of SDP is to develop the core sales skills and acumen SDRs need to become top-notch Account Executives. This role is open to remote and Greater Boston Area based candidates.
In this role, youll drive your own success by generating sales demand and pipeline revenue through inbound and outbound lead development. Well invest in your career growth, teaching you about SaaS technologies. Additionally, this job will help you build both foundational sales skills and an authentic sales approach. Upon graduating from SDP, youll be prepared to take on Account Executive roles in our Field Sales organization. This program is a launchpad for a great sales career at Invoice Cloud.
Reporting to the SDR Manager, you will most often make the first impression on new Invoice Cloud prospect. You will engage with prospects by being able to concisely deliver compelling value propositions and pivot conversations based on what you learn is paramount. You should thrive in a team environment, be competitive, coachable, and highly motivated to consistently execute in order to achieve goals.
We are a company dedicated to professional development, focused on growing business and technical acumen to prepare our employees for career progression. Uncapped commissions and cold brew (coffee) on tap too!
What You'll Do:
- Gain a complete understanding of the Invoice Cloud platform and value proposition
- Become proficient in the Invoice Cloud Sales tools and selling methodology Invoice Clouds End to End Sales Process.
- Become proficient in the fundamentals of cold calling and prospecting
- Hitting ramp goals; building pipeline to achieve quota
- Use Salesforce and other tools to generate outbound calls and emails each day to targeted prospects
- Achieve daily activity quota for number of calls and emails to prospective customers
90 Days and Beyond
- Achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly meeting and pipeline goals that our sales team can convert into qualified opportunities
- Provide consistent feedback to management on observed trends, process efficacy, resource requirements, and suggestions. Your opinions matter!
What We Seek:
- 1+ Years of experience in sales preferred
- Competitive self-starter who can quickly react and adjust in dynamic situations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an ability to influence others
- Ability to learn technical concepts and apply them to business problems
- Passionate about building a career in technology sales
- Detail oriented
- Ability to execute different types of activities effectively through time management
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].
About Invoice Cloud:
Our mission is to bring the Fortune 100 e-payment experience to organizations who dont have the time/energy/resources to build it themselves. The platform has been designed in a way that consistently yields more online payments and paperless enrollments -- driving the positive business outcomes our clients want. Invoice Clouds 25% YoY same store sales growth is a testament to how effective the service is.
Invoice Cloud was #902 on the 2018 Inc 5000 list, with a 3-year growth of 550% and named the 3rd fastest growing company in Boston by the Boston Business Journal.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.