At Hometap, we believe you can have a house and a life. Our vision is to empower current and prospective homeowners to access their home's equity, free of debt. By tapping into the built-in value of a home, we help homeowners do the big-ticket stuff that makes life better: start a business, buy a second home, get out from under crippling debt, or pay for college tuition.
Hometap makes investments in residential homes, buying a small equity stake against the homes future value. For homeowners, this is a simplified, sensible alternative to mortgage debt and monthly payments. For investors, this is a new asset class, allowing them to participate in the multi-trillion-dollar residential real estate market without the obligations and downsides of homeownership.
As Hometaps Sales Development Representative (SDR), you will assist the Sales team on our mission to make homeownership more accessible and less stressful. Youll focus on connecting with homeowners early in the process and convert top of funnel leads. Youll be the point person to answer incoming homeowner calls, youll survey homeowners on their experience working with us, and youll lead the charge in re-engaging with folks weve lost touch with. If learning about sales in a fast-paced, high-growth startup excites you, this role might be for you!
What You'll Do:
- Manage a pipeline of leads from first contact to qualification
- Convert top of funnel leads to qualified leads
- Act as the single point of contact for all inbound homeowner calls/request
- Execute email and SMS campaigns
- Work closely with our team of Investment Managers and the Head of Sales to execute on and further best practices in homeowner conversion and communication techniques
- Survey homeowners on their Hometap experience
- Maintain sales and marketing playbooks
- Learn the full sales process
What You'll Bring:
- 1+ years or equivalent experience in sales, a co-op, internship, or other.
- Experience with Salesforce.
- Must be empathetic, motivated, methodical, optimistic, mature and competitive.
- Strong verbal and written interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail
Our Team & Culture
At Hometap, we pride ourselves on being Owners -- of our jobs, our output, our careers -- and Good Neighbors -- we believe helping each other means helping the company, homeowners, and investors succeed.
Equally important to your skill set is what you bring to our team and business. We are looking for a creative thinker who looks for opportunities within challenges, rolls up their sleeves to get things done, values collaboration and communication, and embraces the Homeowner-first mentality. Critical to our mission is being thoughtful in everything we build. If youre someone who embraces this builder mentality, youll be right at home here.