Brandwatch is the global leader in social and digital consumer intelligence, working with the biggest brands and most admired agencies worldwide 39 of the Fortune 100 are clients.
Recently named a leader in The Forrester Wave, we build smart software solutions that help capture, understand and share insights from millions of conversations across the web and beyond. Home to over 500 people worldwide with offices in 10 locations, Brandwatch is a place that motivates and supports its staff to find answers to new problems in an ever changing social and digital world. Brandwatch is part of Cision Ltda leading global provider of innovative earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals.
Do you want to get in on the ground floor of a successful, fast growing social and marketing tech company? Are you looking for a fun and challenging sales position that provides career growth into a closing role? Are you passionate about sales, driven to build a sales career and develop your skills? If the answer is yes, then keep on reading!
Brandwatchs Sales Development team is responsible for driving pipeline for the business. Our Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) do this by researching and contacting accounts with the goal of scheduling a meeting that will convert to a qualified sales opportunity.
You will help us with:
- Research new markets, build a pipeline of potential leads, and nurture relationships using Outreach.io, Salesforce, LinkedIn, and other platforms
- Being the face of Brandwatch, you are the first point of contact to engage our potential customers
- Become an expert on our brand, business, and SaaS product
- Identify points of contact within target companies and reach out to prospective clients via outbound calls, emails and social media
- Make an average of 60 outbound calls to prospects daily with the goal of scheduling platform demos
- Nurture relationships with potential customers
- Book demos with qualified leads for your Account Executive team
- Meet and exceed quarterly targets
- Stay current on industry news and understand the social media landscape
- Growth potential, SDRs have a clear growth plan with potential to become Account Executives
You will be a good fit if you have:
- Bachelors Degree in any field, analytical subjects an advantage
- Positivity and determination; Ability to turn a "no" into a "yes" through consultative questioning and coping with rejection
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, any other languages are a plus
- Team player attitude, eager to be part of an ambitious team
- Ability to thrive in a quota driven environment with short sales cycles
- Experience in a new business generation/real estate/recruitment role is an advantage
- Cold calling experience an advantage
- Exceptional ability to organize work and tasks
At Brandwatch, we offer flexible and remote working, a competitive benefits package, an extensive people development program, including LinkedIn Learning for every employee and in-house courses such as our Brandwatch Leadership Development program, and community-focused groups, such as our Diversity & Inclusion and Green committees.
Working at Brandwatch: Our values are about being authentic, bold, and creative. And we believe these values are best embodied by enabling people to do their best work in an environment that works for them. Whether fully remote, within one of our global offices, or a combination of the two, we have the tools and resources to make working to these values both possible and enjoyable.