Want to revolutionize hiring?
Happie is where companies find the best talent, fast. We replace time-consuming and ineffective candidate sourcing technique with algorithmic matching, human subject-matter experts and one-click engagement.
We are a quickly growing team of sales pros, marketers, computer geeks, math nerds, and entrepreneurs going after a huge market by creating a company built on flawless design, advanced data science and an incredible customer and talent experience. We believe that if we fundamentally re-engineered hiring it would look and feel completely different than it does today for both sides of the hiring equation. That’s what we’re here to do.
You should be excited about innovating in an archaic industry while greatly enjoying Happie hours, team lunches, and lots of hilarious interactions between team members.
ABOUT THE POSITION
We are seeking an Sales Development Rep (SDR) to join our quickly growing team in Boston. The SDR will play a pivotal part in helping us achieve our vision for a massive recruitment marketing platform. This is a great opportunity to join our rapidly scaling sales team and position yourself for quick career growth.
WHO YOU ARE
You are a tip-of-the-spear sales professional who can manage multiple discussions occurring at one time. You are unafraid of prospecting and can find ways to reach even the most hard-to-find contacts within an organization. You are fast on your feet and personable, competitive, detail-oriented, optimistic and a great team player. You will only feel accomplished once you’ve reached and exceeded your goals. You’re open to the adventure a start-up brings and are ready to take on whatever comes your way as the company grows.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
In this role you will manage multiple sources of inbound leads and focus on moving those leads through Happie’s sales pipeline. You will utilize emails and calls to qualify and disqualify potential opportunities and then set up appointments for account executives to close the deal. The KPI (Key-performance-indicator) for this role is how many qualified opportunities you bring in monthly.
- A dev background (one year minimum) with experience in professional services to B2B clients. Experience in HR technology or recruiting is a plus
- Strong communication skills in both writing and speaking
- Comfort and fluidity with all things internet – researching companies, tracking down contact information
- Organized and accustomed to working with a CRM tool
- High-energy, self-motivated, walk-through-walls to GSD!
- You have the desire to learn your market and make your mark, but your career is JUST getting started. You will do whatever it takes.
- Energetic, hard-working, competitive and open-minded – someone who can’t wait to beat every goal they are handed.
- You’ll start each day with a daily stand-up meeting in which the team reviews progress, sets daily goals, trouble-shoots challenges, and celebrate successes.
- You will manage a pipeline of active candidates and execute outbound calling efforts to those individuals. You’ll use Hubspot, our CRM platform, to manage your time.
- Reviewing employer requirements and developing and implementing a candidate acquisition strategy to fulfill them.
- Huddles with other functional groups within the company – meeting with sales to understand upcoming forecasts, product to help define new internal tools, and client success to verify that your team’s approach is working well.
- Testing new tools and methods and sharing feedback and recommendations with the team.
- Tracking candidate engagement metrics and improving through testing and iteration.
- Helping to interview and train new team members.
- Living by and promoting Happie’s unique culture, and helping your team win!
- You’ll help build the strategy and direction of our company by getting in early.
- No suits here! Come to work comfortable.
- Enjoy our homemade “Soup-of-the-Week” every Monday and catered lunch every Friday.
- Flexible working environment.
- Work with an amazing team.
- Be a crucial part of a quickly growing company.
- Check out our website to see all the perks of joining Happie
To apply, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume. Be sure to tell us why you want this role, and why you think you're a great fit!