Forward Financing has been recognized as one of the fastest-growing FinTech companies in Boston for the past five years, as recognized by Boston Business Journal, Inc. Magazine, and Deloitte Fast 500. We help small businesses spend less time finding capital and more time helping their customers and managing their businesses. Our mission is to create a world-class FinTech company so that our customers and our people can reach their full potential. We accomplish this by investing in our people, technology, and customer experience with long-term success in mind.
As Sales Coordinator, you will help push deals across the finish line by quickly learning our industry and process. You will be the point person to keep the wheels of the group moving. You will collaborate closely with Account Managers to work with our partners and other internal teams on making sure we have all required sales documents to complete a deal.
In this role you will:
- Manage the flow of deal requirements and help to keep the sales pipeline moving along in a timely manner.
- Respond quickly to sales partners to make sure that the group is maximizing new business opportunities.
- Support the sales team with administrative tasks such as reporting, with the goal of enabling better outcomes.
- Problem solve with internal teams to figure out opportunities for process improvement.
- Talk directly to sales partners as needed to discuss deal details.
- Build strong relationships within the sales team and across the company.
Requirements: (Even if you dont check every box, but see yourself contributing, please apply.)
- Six months to one year of professional experience and an interest in sales.
- Bachelors degree required.
- Proactive, strong communication skills, ability to prioritize.
- Ability to learn quickly and a desire to grow within a sales organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
- Top notch phone etiquette -- working with internal and external partners.
Forward Financing Core Values:
- People First We build relationships and support each other.
- We Before Me We prioritize team success over individual success.
- Be Candid We are authentic, honest, and direct.
- Do the Right Thing We act with integrity, and we dont cut corners.
- Continuous Improvement We push ourselves, never settling for the best we did yesterday.
- Be Positive We are optimistic and assume positive intent.
Forward Financing is a Boston-based FinTech company that provides fast, flexible, and reliable capital to small businesses nationwide. Since 2012, Forward Financing has provided over $1.2 billion in financing to more than 30,000 small businesses. Forward Financing has been consistently named by the Boston Business Journal and Built in Boston as one of the best places to work in Massachusetts.
Forward Financing actively promotes a focus on diversity, equity, and inclusion in all we do. We encourage a workplace where trust and respect are paramount and all employees feel valued, heard, and accepted. By accepting diversity of thought, background, and identity, we will continue to become a stronger team and a better organization.
We are a diverse and driven group of over 150 people, located in the heart of Bostons Financial District. Our employees come to work knowing they are helping thousands of small businesses while advancing their own careers. If this sounds exciting to you, learn more about our leadership team and our open opportunities.
Perks & Benefits:
At Forward Financing, we believe that if our company succeeds, all of our employees succeed too. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including but not limited to; medical, dental, vision and commuter benefits along with a flexible time off policy, 401k match, wellness reimbursement, paid volunteering days, annual professional development budget, and charitable donation match.
When we arent on a Zoom meeting, supporting our customers, or working on a project, you can likely find us taking part in a scavenger hunt, a virtual trivia game, or celebrating team wins together!