About the Company and Team
Intralinks is the leading worldwide Fintech SaaS solution for the global banking, deal-making and capital markets communities. Our industry leading technology enables the secure flow of information, empowering the largest banks and companies around the world to execute deals more productively, safely, and with complete confidence.
Are you a high energy and motivated person who wants to get into sales and/or the Fintech space? Join Intralinks were you can make an impact and be recognized for your talents! Intralinks is the leading virtual data room provider trusted by the investment banking communities and the FT1000. We are utilized as a cloud content management solution in mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, capital raises, corporate restructuring, and other strategic transactions. If you love working in a collaborative, social, close-knit, and high energy team, this is the place to be!
What You Will Do
- Support your designated team generally with both administrative and client-facing duties.
- Assist team members in meeting client requests, demonstrations, preparation for client meetings, literature requests, and general customer-facing support. Accompany Account Executives on client meetings.
- Compile and distribute client proposals.
- Coordinate with Legal regarding contract proposals, extensions, and amendments creation and processing.
- Coordinate resolution of credits and billing issues with Finance.
- Master the demonstration of the product and learn how to effectively run a discovery call.
- Develop a good understanding of Salesforce, to become proficient in CRM use.
What You Have
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
- 6 to 24 months of general business experience.
- Professional and personal presentation skills.
- Demonstrate personal confidence and resilience.
- Passion and desire to build a career in sales.
- Good levels of responsiveness and customer awareness.
- Good personal organization and discipline. Good follow through.
- Quick learner and demonstrate a willingness to learn from others.
- Can articulate ideas and arguments clearly and concisely. Able to communicate clearly.
- Comfortable working in a team environment. Maintain a positive attitude.
This is a unique opportunity to work in well-established and focus on growth opportunity accounts. Your customers vary in size; startup to Fortune 500 all fall under your remit. Successful candidate will be joining a hungry, close-knit team with big goals in mind for 2021.
SS&C Intralinks is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.