The Analyst Sales & Marketing Analytics will report to the Sr. Manager of Sales & Marketing Analytics. You will be responsible for working with all levels of management, including but not limited to Senior Executives, Directors, and Managers in a reporting and analytics role to optimize the business performance of our Sales & Marketing organization. You will take a direct role in the compilation and presentation of data for the purposes of forecasting, process improvement, hiring projections, staff development & productivity, program development, and the analysis of technology investment opportunities within the group. You will use sales programs, Business Intelligence tools, and maintain departmental reporting & dashboards to increase efficiency and aid operations. The Analyst will work with the CRM tool Salesforce.com, and other sales and marketing related technologies to help support the operations of the Sales & Marketing organization.
What you'll do:
- Extract data (from a variety of sources including BI systems, and SalesForce.com) and perform detailed data analysis on internal processes and productivity
- Produce and deliver standard reports on a routine basis to support Sales, Marketing, and other company operational initiatives
- Work, support, and consult with various departments in the organization with the intention to develop, optimize, automate, and implement data analysis frameworks that will support daily/weekly/monthly operational reporting and executive dashboards
- Communicate and partner with Sales & Marketing Operations Systems Administrators to identify and analyze informational and functional requirements
- Analyze and present data to high level decision-makers throughout the company
- Assist with data modeling and analyses, target setting and goal conformance monitoring, and the planning and administration of the Sales compensation plan
- Identify data requirements for specific project or report requests and ask the proper business questions to correctly fulfill the analytical need
- Work with multiple levels of business stakeholders to establish and apply metrics-based benchmarking, capacity modeling, utilization rates
- Provide and support ad-hoc reporting services for non-standard issues and analyses
- Assist in applying and expanding new technology and tools specifically related to data extraction, aggregation, and presentation
- Other Operational duties as needed
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of professional experience in Business Analytics with a focus on sales, marketing, finance or business operations
- 2+ years of experience in analytical reporting
- Experience designing, developing and scripting reports & dashboards in MS Excel
- Ability to act as an internal consultant, working with management to successfully design, develop, test and deliver large data modeling tools, and reports & dashboards
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively while also ensuring accuracy of work through attention to detail
- Results driven, and take appropriate steps to achieve goals while taking ownership of situations as needed
- Must have a desire to make a data driven impact on the business while working with cutting edge technology and software
- Expert level MS Excel, and proficient in SQL. Experience creating visualizations with Tableau and extracting data via SalesForce.com is preferred, but not required
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Join the experts. If you're passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Weve got you covered. We are a family! From medical to life insurance, education sponsorships to interest-free loans, Flexi-leave to casual dress code - we've got your back!