Sales & Admissions Coordinator
- Drive sales through database and lead management
- Develop and execute long-term sales strategy
- Continuously manage and prioritize multiple tasks and work efficiently under pressure
- Maintain a daily high volume of outbound calls to potential customers
- Work as a team-player to best respond to customer needs
- Consistently demonstrate a positive attitude in approaching challenging situations
- Be eager to take the lead, and use all the tools at your disposal to help our customers travel on a language course abroad
- Develop and promote relationship building activities, including fairs and exhibitions
- Flexibility to work weekly Pacific Standard Time shifts and monthly weekend coverage. Extra hours as needed.
- Reach and exceed sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Sales oriented and target driven with 1-2 years of work experience in sales or recruitment
- Goal oriented
- Competitive team spirit
- Creative with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-motivated and ambitious, strong ability to manage and complete projects with minimal direction
- Ability to prioritize, meet challenging deadlines and perform under pressure
- Travel to meet prospective students throughout the year
- Study abroad and previous sales experience is preferred
- This role will be based full time in our Boston office
- Competitive base salary and incentive plan
- Market-leading healthcare and benefits
- Great vacation time - 3 weeks to start, 4 weeks year two
- Opportunities to travel abroad
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, age, religion, ability, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
EF Education First is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, ancestry, color, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, national origin, physical or mental disability, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, parental status, Veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with everything we believe in and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate the laws and regulations in the locations in which we operate.