We're hiring Sales Executives with MarTech/AdTech Experience!
Aqfer is solving critical, industry-wide challenges around big data for marketers, agencies, and systems integrators. Our clients are working to improve customer experience through data; and they need Aqfer’s help to deliver innovative, one-of-a-kind solutions.
Aqfer is currently seeking an experienced SaaS Enterprise Sales Executive who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within a designated set of named accounts. The candidate is a successful seller and is looking for the right next step in their career. Building their equity stake in an innovative startup and delivering revolutionary marketing technology to marketers is what excites them. Candidate will be expected to penetrate and prospect those accounts for new business as well as establish new prospects from their own research.
- Growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts
- Meeting Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Managing perspective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Leverage a consultative solutions sales process to prospects (selling a product as a solution)
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Tracking your sales process, forecasting and reporting within company provided sales system
- Planning, Strategizing, and Executing marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams
- Must have experience selling SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription-based product to a diverse MarTech/AdTech customer base
- BA/BS degree and 8-10+ years of sales experience focused on new business/Hunter Role
- Qualifying opportunities, prioritizing your time, and lead a successful sales process
- Building trusted relationships with influencers or decision-makers within qualified prospects.
- Identify new targets on your own, cold calling, and qualifying each opportunity
- Capable of leading and maintaining the sales process on your own
- Outline how aqfer SaaS can help each prospect's business and clearly present it on your own
- Have your own successful approach and process of enterprise selling
- Self-starter, good listener, perceptive, apply what you’ve learned, and have an organized process
- Create new trusted advocates, influencers, and decision-makers within the prospect pipeline
- Accurate forecasting of when a deal will close and outline the steps needed to close that deal
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and understand complex marketing solutions
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Consistent and proven track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Strong oral and written communication skills & time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, startup, team environment with revenue deadlines
- Knowledge of digital advertising and/or CRM/CDP platforms a plus
This position is remote, ideally in the Eastern or Central Time Zones.