CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
CreateMe is seeking a Robotics Software Engineer such as yourself to be a part of a dynamic and innovative R&D team in the Bay Area. You will join a team of Robotics, Software, Electrical, Automation, and Mechanical Engineers developing automation technology in the apparel manufacturing space. We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment developing a suite of hardware and software applications. You will work closely with our Robotics team to develop prototypes. To be successful, you should have a good understanding of connected devices, robotic sensors, and programming.
- Implement and validate software and hardware communication protocols
- Develop machine learning and computer vision applications for a smart factory environment
- Quality assurance of the software and validation of CI/CD pipeline and software upgrades
- Implementing new software designs from concept to production
- Working with the R&D team to come up with innovative ideas
- Maintain and update the documentation of various software modules
- Design, execute, and report experiments on robotic software/hardware
- Manage software design and build for engineering units
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related fields with a minimum of 5 years experience
- Proficiency in Python 3, C++, git, and docker
- Inspired to work in the field of robotics and automation
- Strong documentation skills
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Experience with Robotic sensors and MicroController Programming
- PhD with relevant work and research experience
- You have working knowledge of IoT devices
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.