Full-time, Boston, MA or Remote (US)
Hurry up! Weve got a dream to build!
BlueConic is a Boston-based SaaS start-up thats growing fast. We love what we do, were proud of how we do it, and weve teamed up to create a truly exceptional product and company. Were in search of an all-star RFP Coordinator to own the RFP process from initial receipt to final delivery, working cross-functionally to streamline the RFP process while maintaining a high level of quality.
Do you lose sleep when you feel like there was more you could have done to make a project just that much better? Were you the person who used every single second of the time allotted for an exam to make sure you conveyed everything you wanted to?
Weve got a job for you.
In this role you will:
- Complete RFPs with minimal guidance, utilizing the answer library and internal documentation.
- Assign sections which require help from others and follow up to ensure their input is received.
- Manage timelines and follow up with assignees to ensure deadlines are met.
- Utilize our RFP solution, RFPIO, for the tracking and completion of each RFP.
- Facilitate the review process.
- Catalog prior responses and maintain an answer library based on previous completed proposals and documents.
- Ensure the final RFP response is in line with BlueConic standards of quality (tone, thoroughness, on brand, etc.).
- Liaise with internal SMEs to inform responses to RFPs and/or support the maintenance of library content.
- Identify and implement improvements to the RFP processes to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of RFP responses.
- Participate in other documentation and organization tasks when RFP volume is low.
We are looking for someone with the following:
- Prior experience in a related role including, but not limited to, technical writing, sales / sales operations, product management, library science/research, or marketing.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent writing/editing skills (English) including diction, grammar, flow, etc.
- Strong comprehension of technical subject matter.
- Ability to distill technical concepts into succinct, beautiful prose.
- Meticulous attention to detail and drive to produce high quality work.
- Resourcefulness and great research skills with a knack for mining existing content.
- Strong organization skills.
- Ability to curate and organize content.
- Strong project and time management skills.
- Grit and determination, not afraid to pursue answers and solutions.
- Capacity to be flexible, accountable, and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask, adapt and prioritize to meet deadlines.
It will set you apart from the pack if you:
- Have worked in a SaaS startup environment in a similar role previously.
- Want to learn all facets of the business and collaborate with other teams
Reasons to join us:
- Help sell the best marketing technology product ever, period.
- Be part of a small and fast-growing team in downtown Boston.
- Take advantage of great opportunities for career advancement.
- Enjoy competitive salary and benefits, including the office stroopwafel supply.
BlueConic is the market-leading customer data platform, which gives marketers the power to liberate their data and use it to improve marketing outcomes.
As a group, we are driven by building the dream - the collective passion, ethic, vision, and set of values channeled by a group to achieve a common goal of being extraordinary. Our goal is for BlueConic to be a fun, productive, welcoming, and safe space where BlueCrew members of all races, gender identities, gender expressions, sexual orientations, physical abilities, physical appearances, socioeconomic backgrounds, life experiences, nationalities, ages, religions, and beliefs are empowered to be able to make an outsized impact every day for customers, for partners, for employees.