- The candidate will work on the Revenue Systems team in the ongoing implementation and support of an Oracle Billing system.
- This position will be responsible for aligning critical requirements and business capabilities with solutions in support of our revenue processes.
- Deliver on work streams that contribute to complex projects and multiple deadlines through the full development life cycle.
- Communicate clearly and openly with Revenue Systems management and customer groups.
- Work with business customers to clarify business requirements.
- Design solutions to implement business requirements.
- Design and execution of system test plans.
- Identify and resolve software defects in a production support environment.
- Candidate should have strong communication skills, including presenting project related presentations.
- Must be able to work closely with the business experts in various groups across the company.
- Must understand the basics of revenue accounting
- BS or equivalent in Accounting or Technology
- 1-2 years of experience in a systems role.
- SQL skills to query SQL databases a plus.
- Experience in system integration projects a plus.
- Programming experience a plus.
- CCB or ORMB experience a plus.
- Financial services and card payments experience is a plus
- Good knowledge of various upstream and downstream systems in billing applications
- Ability to collaborate effectively across business and technology organizations.
- Multi-tasking ability essential to handle multiple priorities with minimal direction from management.
- Outstanding verbal, written, presentation, facilitation, and business/IT partner interaction skills.
- In particular, a demonstrated ability to engage, influence and effectively communicate at all levels including executive management, internal stakeholders and external customers.
TripAdvisor is an Equal Opportunity Employer
***This employer participates in E-Verify. The employer will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) with information from each new employee's I-9 to confirm work authorization. ***