The Predictive Indexthe talent optimization leaderis an award-winning best place to work (Inc., Glassdoor, Boston Business Journal, The Boston Globe).
Our mission is Better work, Better world," and we take great pride in PIs power to supercharge workplace relationships and culture to achieve the unthinkable. Were our own best case study! Youll be working toward a mission that inspires you, and youll be surrounded by fun, smart, driven people day in and day out.
Theres a reason more than 8,000 companiesincluding Nissan, Citizens Bank, Drift, Subway, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Docusign, and Omni Hotelstrust PI to help them hire top talent, design winning teams, and develop leaders at every level. Come discover how we empower our clients to solve their biggest challenges and make their business dreams come true.
The Predictive Index is a place where people with diverse backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives collaborate on amazing, important work. We celebrate our differences, knowing that they are fundamental to our success as an organization. Better Work, Better World, starts here, in an organization where every member of the PI community is valued, respected, and welcome. We encourage people from underrepresented backgrounds to apply.
Remote work is here to stay:
At The Predictive Index, we value flexibility. All PI employees have the choice to work remotely, at our Westwood, MA headquarters, or a mix of both!
The Revenue Operations Specialist is responsible for helping The Predictive Index achieve ambitious growth goals by helping the Sales and Marketing teams achieve their demand generation and revenue targets through the achievement of operational excellence. This individual will be responsible for executing on the continued development and evolution of the tools that support PIs revenue operations - specifically supporting the sales teams and their growth plans.
Were looking for an energetic, self-motivated, and driven professional with a previous background optimizing marketing automation tools and processes. This individual will work with a team of Revenue Operations Specialists supporting the growth and optimization of our sales and marketing tech stacks.
- Partner with the go-to-market teams to generate and execute on strategies designed to increase demand and win-rate for our products and services.
- Enhance and optimize our Revenue Operations processes and lead routing to ensure leads are accurately organized and properly distributed
- Assist the Revenue Operations Manager with developing a tracking and attribution strategy to measure sales and marketing performance in an effort to drive and enhance sales and marketing efforts.
- Provide support to Sales & Marketing team members in triaging feature requests and through the resolution of reported bug/issues.
- Document sales and marketing, scope out process changes for new technologies, and proactively recommend ways to enhance existing processes.
- Align with the business intelligence, marketing, and sales teams to support the reporting of key metrics.
- Support key initiatives and special projects for the sales and marketing teams to assist with the attainment of revenue goals.
- Maintenance of database integrity and hygiene within Pardot and Salesforce, as well third-party sales enablement software
SHOULD YOU APPLY?
If youve got all the below skills, drop what youre doing right now and reach out. If youve got some of these skills, we still want to hear from you!
- 1-3 years of revenue operations experience partnering with go-to-market teams within a B2B software company
- Previous knowledge and experience using some, or all of: Salesforce, LeanData, SalesLoft, Pardot, and Domo
- Passion and strong understanding of B2B sales and marketing concepts with strong analytical skills to help enhance processes and automations
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and to collaborate across departments
- Self-starter and autonomous; ability to work independently, prioritize and get things done
- Ability to work collaboratively and respond quickly to changing needs and opportunities
Those who excel at The Predictive Index are:
- Cross-functional: At PI, we work as a team!
- Smart: They learn our systems and our industry quickly.
- Energetic: We have a vibrant office, and when youre on, youre on.
- Driven: Were growing fast so you MUST be willing to roll up your sleeves.
- Fun: Because we work hard, we like to play hardand we hope you do too!
Just as our employees are threads in the cultural fabric of PI, THREADS is our framework for understanding our core values.
Teamwork: Focus on the we, not the me.
Honesty: Follow your moral compass.
Reliability: Be someone others can count on.
Energy: Be balanced, be energized.
Action: Errors of action are better than errors of inaction. Be brave.
Drive: Own it.
Scope: Don't try to boil the ocean.
The Predictive Index participates in E-Verify. E-Verify is an Internet-based system that compares information from an employee's Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification, to data from U.S. Department of Homeland Security and Social Security Administration records to confirm employment eligibility.
The Predictive Index is an Equal Opportunity Employer.