Tulip, the Frontline Operations Platform, is empowering the worlds leading manufacturers to improve the productivity of their teams, the quality of their output, and the efficiency of their operations. With Tulips no-code platform, manufacturers can empower those closest to operations to digitally transform their facilities and gain real-time visibility into the people, machines and processes involved in production--all in a matter of days.
Manufacturers of all sizes, across industries including consumer electronics, aerospace and defense, contract manufacturing, automotive, apparel, medical devices and more, have implemented Tulips intuitive platform to solve some of the most pressing challenges in manufacturing: error-proofing processes with guided workflows, integrating industrial IoT (IIoT) technologies with legacy factory machines, and capturing and analyzing real-time production floor data.
A spinoff out of MIT, the company is headquartered in Somerville, MA, with offices in the UK and Germany. It has been recognized as a MES Challenger on the Gartner Magic Quadrant, Frost and Sullivan Entrepreneurial Company of the year and a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. You can learn more and get started for free at Tulip.co.
- Youre passionate about building infrastructure to support Tulips employees
- Youre analytical and a data nerd.
- You have superb organizational and time management skills. Youre detail-oriented.
- You thrive in dynamic environments and you approach challenges with common sense and practicality.
- You can keep track of many threads understanding what must happen in a day, a week, a month while keeping the mission level in mind
- You can practice extreme ownership
- You keep your ego in check
- Finally, youre working hard and youre patient.
What skills do I need?
- 2+ years of finance experience in a corporate environment
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical, problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with Netsuite is a plus
- Familiarity with subscription billings systems and CPQ systems is a plus
- Ensure accurate and timely billing of our customer accounts
- Review order forms for completeness, accuracy, and conformance to sales order acceptance policies
- Review contracts and ensure customers are invoiced in the billing system and meet Revenue Recognition Standards. Address and handle non-standard billing
- Manage AR and collections process
- Prepare AR Aging analysis, track/report weekly metrics, and perform weekly AR Aging review of past due invoices
- Work across departments to research and resolve customer disputes and exceptions
- Drive process improvements across departments and implement improvements to quote, invoice, billing and accounting systems
- Sales Operations
Working At Tulip:
We are building a strong, diverse team that values hard work, families, and personal well being.
Benefits of working with us include:
- Direct impact on product and culture
- Company equity
- Competitive benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, Parental Leave, and 401k
- Flexible work schedule and unlimited vacation policy
- Virtual company events and happy hours
- Fitness subsidies
We are an equal opportunity employer and building a diverse team is our top priority. At Tulip, we celebrate all. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Help us build an inclusive community that will transform manufacturing.