Shoobx gets private companies ready for fundraising, acquisition and exit.
We are changing the way private companies fundraise by providing best-in-class equity management solutions. We’re passionate about what we do and build products that solve real problems, create clear paths to fundraising diligence, and get companies ready for acquisition or IPO.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to work with a mission-driven team and want to build software customers love, we’d love for you to apply.
This is a process focused role in which the outcome is continually better information, tracking, organization, and execution. You will define the approach to tracking and testing to identify opportunities to improve outcomes for our sales process and partnerships overall.
Analytical, meticulous, curious, quick to learn, adaptable, easily identifies opportunities for improvement.
About the Role
In this role, you’d support:
- Creating reporting on metrics such as meetings booked, win rate, average contract size, and other leading and lagging indicators using Hubspot
- Leverage data to help test thesis, refine sales targeting and tactics
- Identify opportunities to make the team more efficient through process or tools
- Coordinate and support Sales to Customer Support transitions
- Leverage technologies like Hubspot, Zapier, and more to automate tracking, testing and prospect engagement.
Manage startup ecosystem partner and vendor relationships, including the following:
- Incubators, accelerators, venture studios, and professional service providers such as accountants & attorneys.
- This will involve relationship management and a lot of engagement tracking and organization.
- Use third party data providers to identify the most fruitful of the above categories on which to focus our efforts
- Manage startup ecosystem partner and vendor relationships, including the following:
You’ve been described by others as analytical, meticulous, quick to learn, adaptable, and someone who easily identifies opportunities for improvement and kicks off that improvement.