The Revenue Operations & Enablement team plays a crucial role in scaling the go-to-market efforts at LeanIX. Revenue Operations combines sales, marketing, and customer success operations across the full customer life cycle in order to drive company growth. Revenue enablement provides the education and content to make our go-to-market teams successful.
WHAT IS WAITING FOR YOU?
- Responsibility for all regional aspects of sales operations for the US business
- Closely collaborate with sales management and leadership in the US from an operational standpoint
- Advise regional sales leadership with data-driven insights related to revenue operations and enablement
- Develop and maintain the sales productivity stack for Sales Development Reps, Account Executives, Sales Engineers, and Partner Managers
- Responsibility for territory and quota planning, marketing/sales campaign operations, quoting/deal support, regional forecasting cadence, and orchestration of Sales OKRs
- Establish and maintain an operational support model
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Several years of professional experience in revenue and/or sales operations
- Exceptional Salesforce knowledge and skills
- Experience with territory planning, quota planning, outbound campaigns, forecasting, and compensation administration
- An analytical individual with a data-driven mindset
- Ability to communicate effectively with revenue leadership
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
LeanIX, The Continuous Transformation Platform that efficiently organizes, plans and manages IT landscapes, supporting 500+ customers with our 3 solutions Enterprise Architecture Management, SaaS Management Platform and Value Stream Management.
LeanIX is not just the product, in fact its a great place to work. Colleagues from dozens of countries jointly make our vision reality. We believe in transparent communication, personal development, diverse workforce, innovation by creating ideas that prove useful and that our world-class team deserves the best software stack money can buy.
At LeanIX you have the freedom to decide on the work mode that suits both your personal situation and how to best organize work within your team. The Flexible Work Mode means you can work from the office once in a while, on a frequent basis or maybe you prefer to work remotely from your home office most of the time. Next to that we have great benefits for you, CHECK OUT HERE WHATS IN FOR YOU!
As an equal opportunity employer, LeanIX is committed to a diverse workforce.
You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, belief, political affiliation, union membership, age, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national or ethnic origin, genetic information, creed, citizenship, disability, protected veteran or marital status, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.