Located 30 minutes outside of Boston, Desktop Metal (NYSE: DM) is pioneering a new generation of additive manufacturing technologies focused on the production of end-use parts. We offer a portfolio of integrated additive manufacturing solutions for engineers, designers and manufacturers comprised of hardware, software, materials and services. Our solutions span use cases across the product life cycle, from product development to mass production and aftermarket operations, and they address an array of industries, including automotive, aerospace, healthcare, consumer products, heavy industry, machine design and research and development. At Desktop Metal, we believe additive manufacturing, commonly referred to as 3D printing, is one of the most exciting and transformational technology innovations of our time.
The Revenue Accountant will be involved in revenue reporting of transactions within Desktop Metals organic company, as well as across the parent companys various subsidiaries with main focus on EnvisionTec which includes EnvisionTecs subsidiaries (i.e. EnvisionTec GmbH and V3D).
- Maintain ASC 606 workbooks and related journal entries.
- Prepare analyses, reconciliations, and other revenue related schedules.
- Support management reporting and revenue forecast.
- Coordinate intercompany revenue related reconciliations across entities (EnvisionTec US, Envision Tec Germany, Desktop Metal, etc.) as well as validate revenue related intercompany transactions.
- Prepare consolidating revenue reports and act as parent companys liaison to subsidiaries globally.
- Prepare sales commissions calculations including capitalization analysis.
- Responsible for preparation of various journal entries and account reconciliations.
- Assist in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes including interfacing with external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Participate in the monthly, quarterly, and annual closing processes including supporting SEC reporting related to revenue disclosure requirements.
- Participate in Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) 404 internal control implementation and compliance.
- Establish and maintain accounting policies and procedures, including identifying new policies and areas of improvement.
- Minimum of four+ years of finance/accounting experience, including revenue recognition.
- Understanding of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and internal controls
- Experience with public companies.
- Comfortable in high growth environment.
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills and is an effective time manager/multi-tasker.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- Experience with Infor (Syteline) ERP System or SAP BusinessOne a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting/Finance required.