Casa Systems, Inc. (Nasdaq: CASA) delivers converged broadband technology solutions that enable mobile, cable and fixed network service providers to meet the growing demand for gigabit bandwidth and services. Our suite of distributed and virtualized solutions for fixed and mobile 5G ultra-broadband networks are engineered for performance, flexibility and scale. Commercially deployed in over 70 countries, Casa serves more than 475 Tier 1 and regional service providers worldwide. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Revenue Accountant to join our growing team based at our corporate headquarters located in Andover, MA, USA, which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston.
The Revenue Accountant will impact the company by working with departments throughout the company to ensure that all revenue related activities are identified, properly accounted for and reported on. The Revenue Accountant works cross-functionally to continuously streamline processes and controls, may assist with Order Administration, and works as an integral team member on all revenue related accounting financial statement close matters.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review orders and invoices for compliance with the Company’s revenue recognition policy as well as posting of all Invoices.
- Calculate, document and record revenue recognition adjustments and related entries.
- Prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly orders, shipments and backlog analysis.
- Analyze and reconcile data between financial systems to ensure completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare account reconciliations for various accounts such as revenue, accounts receivable, deferred revenue and deferred costs.
- Assist with financial close information, as needed.
- Assist with preparation of responses to audit requests.
- Assist with preparation of various analyses and reports.
- Other special projects as required.
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, preferably with knowledge of Revenue Recognition standard ASC 606.
- 1+ to 2 years of Accounting experience.
- Advanced MS Excel skills required.
- Experience with Microsoft Great Plains preferred.
- Detail oriented, adaptable and self-motivated.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E-Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
Andover, Massachusetts, United States
More Jobs From