Want to transform the way people enjoy music, video, and radio? Come join the team that made Amazon Music, Spotify, Hulu, Netflix, Pandora, and more available to Alexa customers. We are innovating the way our customers interact with entertainment in the living room and in the car. We are at the epicenter of the future of entertainment.
Alexa Entertainment is looking for a Applied Scientist as we build a team of talented and passionate scientists for ASR (automatic speech recognition) and NLU (natural language understanding). As an Applied Scientist, you will participate in the design, development, and evaluation of models and ML (machine learning) technology so that customers have the magical experience of entertainment via Alexa. You will help lay the foundation to move from directed interactions to learned behaviors that enable Alexa to proactively take action on behalf of the customer. And, you will have the satisfaction of working on a product your friends and family can relate to, and want to use every day. Like the world of smart phones less than 10 years ago, this is a rare opportunity to have a giant impact on the way people live.
You will be part of a team delivering features that are highly anticipated by media and well received by our customers.
· Experience investigating the feasibility of applying scientific principals and concepts to business problems and products
· MS degree with at least 1 year of research experience in a quantitative field or PHD in a quantitative field
· PhD with specialization in speech recognition, natural language processing, or machine learning with at least 5 years of related work experience
· Strong software development skills
· Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
· Entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong architectural and problem solving skills
· Strong publication record
More Jobs From