Cedar is a patient payment and engagement platform that elevates the total patient experience beyond clinical care. The platform leverages data science and technology to deliver modern intelligence to health providers and payers, and simplify the healthcare experience for patients.
Cedar is growing rapidly and data is at the core of everything we do! We build analytics for our clients and our teams to inform the product development process. We tell stories about all aspects of the patient journey and use quantitative analyses to explain patient behavior. We run experiments to test our various hypotheses and iterate using our results. We build models to drive better decision-making, both within our organization and for our clients in the healthcare industry.
As we scale we are looking for a Reporting Analyst to join our servicing and operations team! This role will support our leadership teams by providing timely and relevant data that will allow us to make informed decisions in our day to day work and provide employees with individual stats allowing them to grown and improve.
- Cedar is committed to a flexible work environment, so this as well as many of our roles are remote friendly.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Provide global business reporting based on Operational business requirements as key inputs
- Develop reporting from a variety of data sources including Excel, MS SQL, XML, Google Cloud
- Data mining and problem solving
- Create a combination of reports, dashboards, and data points including charting and graphing to illustrate business performance and program performance to identify areas of focus and improvement
- In depth research and data analysis to communicate business performance in a clear, digestible and insightful way to facilitate timely and informed decision making
- Drive strategic direction of programs based on data points and insights providing global business & analytics thought leadership
- Track key performance metrics and provide analysis to explain variance vs. historical trends
- Clearly document logic and assumptions used in report generation
- Promote a self-serve analytics culture for the organization by educating partners on key reports, data, dashboards, and interpretation standard methodologies.
- Implementing data "certification" practices to help the organization move to a single "truth" for data, reporting, and analytics
- BS Degree in Statistics/Mathematics or quantitative field required (or experience equivalent),
- 1-2 years of experience in reporting or analytics
- Advanced SQL skills are a must
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint are also required
Nice to have:
- Experience in the healthcare industry
What do we offer to the ideal candidate?
- An opportunity to work on a platform that is scaling very rapidly, engaging with millions of patients per year and growing at a rate of 360% YoY as of January 2021
- A chance to join a high-growth company at an early stage
- The ability to impact the growth of our company, we value all comments and suggestions
- Transparency across teams and interaction with multiple departments
- Competitive pay, employer-paid healthcare, stock options
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Cedar will not hire any applicants for Data Scientist position who are present in the United States on an F-1.