Quality isnt just a goal. Its the whole point.
Our customers are under a lot of pressure to deliver great software. But to compress lifecycles, add features, and compete in a world where every company is now a software company is hard. And one mistake can mean their reputation, even future. Thats why its our mission to help. At any part of their software development lifecycle (SDLC), we provide the tools and discipline to focus on quality while streamlining their processes. So our customers can create and deploy software that works as designed especially when its needed most. And were looking for people to join us.
As a Renewals Specialist you will be building and developing enduring relationships with SmartBear customers, acting as their trusted advisor and understanding their unique business challenges. SmartBear is hiring top sales talent for Renewal Sales due to massive market demand as we are in the midst of unprecedented growth and global expansion. The SmartBear Renewals Specialist will nurture the customer relationship and act as a sales enabler to drive retention and customer loyalty for SmartBear products.
- Strategically engage with customers to align customer goals with our solutions. Ensure account retention, development and growth of lifetime customer value
- Drive customer use and adoption of software to ensure maximum license utilization by facilitating successful onboarding and adoption of software leading to retention, upsell and cross sell opportunities
- Expand and grow customer accounts by identifying customer needs and educating and selling additional products in our software portfolio
- Monitor and report customers product experiences and provide consultation and recommendations to improve performance and success
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer facing role
- Bachelors degree
- Sales, account management or customer success experience, especially in software, a plus
- Strong customer-focus and service orientate
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build trusted relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization
- Ability to consult with customers remotely or onsite (if needed) at the business operation and technical levels
- Ability to accomplish results working through others
- Hands on, individual contributor and collaborative team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
At SmartBear, we focus on your one priority that never changes: quality. We know delivering quality software over and over is complicated. So our tools are built to streamline your process while seamlessly working with the products you use and will use. Whether its TestComplete, Swagger, Cucumber, ReadyAPI, Zephyr, or one of our other tools, we span from test automation, API lifecycle, collaboration, performance testing, test management, and more. Whichever you need, theyre easy to try, easy to buy, and easy to integrate. Were used by 15 million developers, testers, and operations engineers at 24,000+ organizations including world-renowned innovators like Adobe, JetBlue, FedEx, and Microsoft. Wherever youre going, well help you get there. Learn more at smartbear.com, or follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, or Facebook.