Abacus Insights is a mission-driven, rapid growth-stage technology company focused on transforming the healthcare payor industry, ultimately creating a more personalized patient experience, improving health outcomes, and lowering the overall cost of healthcare. Abacus Insights provides a flexible, efficient, and secure platform that organizes and exchanges healthcare data from various sources and formats, allowing our customers to uncover differentiated insights that address their clients' needs. Our employees know that they play an active role in keeping our customers' data safe and are responsible for ensuring that our comprehensive policies and practices are met.
With our deep expertise in cloud-enabled technologies and extensive knowledge of the healthcare industry, we have built an innovative data integration and management platform that allows healthcare payors access to data that has been historically siloed and inaccessible. Through our platform, these health plans can ingest and manage all the data they need to transform their business by supporting analytical, operational, and financial needs.
Since our founding in 2017, Abacus has built a highly successful SaaS business, raising more than $53 Million by industry-leading VC firms. We are solving problems of massive scale and complexity in an industry that is ready for disruption. We're growing quickly and would love for you to join us.
About the Role:
As VP, Delivery, this candidate will build a customer-focused team dedicated to the successful implementation and launch of Abacuss enterprise product to health plan customers. From pre-sales to post-launch, this candidate will lead a cross-functional team and own the transition from a potential sales lead to a happily launched customer. This person will help us to think about scaling our processes and structures to launch customers faster and more easily. She/He will build out, direct, and manage the cross-functional team consisting of solution architects, implementation engineers, implementation project managers, delivery resources, data operations resources and customer success liaisons.
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will embrace the Abacus mission, be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, and be a team player who is committed to making decisions in the face of ambiguity. This executive should be an experienced individual who will professionalize our customer implementation and launch strategy to scale more quickly to meet our growth needs. He/she should also be driven to delight our customers by building strong relationships and driving results that provide the highest quality of service.
What Were Looking For:
- Strong communicator with the ability to own all client delivery and launches end-to-end, keeping leadership aware of launch status and any risks
- Experience implementing and supporting enterprise implementations at health plans or allied service providers (e.g. PBMs, large Behavioral Health companies, national labs etc)
- Experience managing and scaling data operations teams
- Demonstrated success driving client-facing conversations and navigating payer organizations to build strong relationships
- Ability to evaluate and scale operational processes across all client touchpoints within the entire company
- Demonstrated success recruiting, developing, and retaining high-performing teams though periods of organizational growth
- Technical proficiency to gain buy-in from health plan customer stakeholders across many levels and disciplines especially in function areas such as data ingestion, MDM and distribution
- Demonstrated experience navigating complex health plans as a vendor and/or consultant
- Track record of building and managing cross-functional teams
- Roll up your sleeves mentality working side-by-side with your team
- Passionate about catalyzing change within a health plan system with the energy to tackle problems and delight customers
- Prior experience leading teams through growth and/or transformation
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent professional work experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
As a mission-led technology company helping drive better healthcare outcomes, Abacus Insights believes that the best innovation and value we can bring to our customers comes from diverse ideas, thoughts, experiences, and perspectives. We are dedicated to building diverse teams and providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants. Abacus prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type regarding race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.