Founded in 2017, Unqork is the industry pioneer enterprise no-code application platform that helps large companies build, deploy, and manage complex applications without writing a single line of code.
Organizations including Liberty Mutual, Goldman Sachs, New York City, and Maimonides Medical Center are using Unqorks drag-and-drop interface to build enterprise applications faster, with higher quality, and lower costs than conventional approaches.
In October 2020, Unqork Announced $207 Million in Series C Funding, raising company valuation to $2 Billion.
As VP, Customer Success you will be responsible for rapidly building and scaling Unqorks Customer Success organization. You will report to the Chief Customer Officer and will work closely with C-level executives and VPs to set strategy, partnering to build a positive customer experience.
What you will do:
In this role, the VP will build off of the existing foundation to develop Customer Success for our rapidly growing organization. Define and implement strategies to improve customer experience and scale the team to address the needs of a diverse customer base in order to minimize customer churn.
You will develop a strong understanding of the Unqork platform to not only build credibility but support customer needs, use-cases, and business objectives. Ensure product, engineering, sales, and support leadership are held accountable to commitments made to customers and inspire customer success across the company through deep collaboration.
Lead the team to increase customer lifetime value by maximizing retention, recurring revenue, and overall engagement. Build a practice leveraging data and technology to deliver results and achieve Customer Success goals. Guide teams to drive excellent customer health (MAU, WAU, NPS, references, case studies, onboarding time).
Partner with Operations teams to develop and implement customer lifecycle management processes to ensure seamless customer onboarding and ongoing customer satisfaction. Establish financial and operational metrics to enable reporting best practices for accurate tracking and measurement of Customer health and engagement. Provide ongoing performance forecasting and meet our retention/renewal targets.
Who you are:
- You are a leader and mentor
- You are resourceful, open-minded and enjoy problem solving
- You care about serving Customers and delivering value
- You are detail oriented and focused on continuous improvement
- You are a strong communicator and presenter
- You are eager to learn (new product, customer verticals, etc.) and excel in a high-paced environment
- You are a trusted team member, ready to fill in the gaps when necessary
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Experience as a leader of Customer Success with a track record of scaling operations to meet the needs of a high growth organization
- 15+ years leadership in post-sales, customer success, account services and/or support
- Experience working with clients ranging from small-medium enterprise to Fortune 10 organizations as part of a SaaS organization
- Experience building a tiered support program for a technically complex product
- Operational experience defining and reporting critical financial and operational metrics
- Experience building, implementing and standardizing key processes to ensure a consistent, reliable, and high value journey for customers
- Proven leadership, decision-making, execution skills and ability to drive accountability
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.