Jackpocket is the first mobile lottery app in the U.S. that offers players a secure way to order official state lottery tickets, such as Powerball, Mega Millions, and more, via their smartphones. We're creating a more convenient, fun, and responsible way to play the lottery by modernizing the $300B global lottery market with a mobile platform that everyone, including grandma, can feel good about.
As part of the Jackpocket Design Team, youll play a crucial role in the growth of our company and visual brand identity. You will work closely with our marketing team to conceptualize, produce, and iterate data driven advertising campaigns. You understand design is more than just aesthetics and are determined to find what motivates people to take action through creative testing.
- Conceptualize, produce, and iterate advertising campaigns primarily served through digital channels
- Work closely with the Creative Director to ensure designs communicate clearly and are on-brand
- Work closely with Acquisition Marketing team to understand campaign objectives and performance results
- You have a strong portfolio of design work
- You understand performance marketing KPIs and metrics
- You are driven to improve KPIs through design experimentation and iteration based on performance reporting
- You have an interest in behavioral psychology you ask, how do people make decisions? and how do people value things?
- You understand that the most effective design is one that best drives performance
- You have excellent organizational skills, especially in the context of folders, working files, and asset naming conventions.
- You understand best practices, design requirements, and opportunities for each digital channel
- Youre not afraid to design in the open. You should be very comfortable in showing incomplete work with the team and ready to share ideas and hear feedback.
- Video production/editing skills are a major plus.
- Medical insurance covered up to 100% by Jackpocket
- Dental & vision insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Stock options
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike membership
- Discounted gym membership
- Catered meals and stocked kitchen
- Flexible working hours
- Autonomy and upward mobility
This is a full-time exempt position and is not eligible for overtime under FLSA requirements. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Jackpocket is committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities in employment, its services, programs, and activities. To request a reasonable accommodation, contact [email protected].