We are DraftKings.
Were inspired by our shared passion for developing creative solutions to complex challenges and empowering the people around us to do their best work. We are industry leaders in the digital entertainment and technology space propelled by constant curiosity and diverse perspectives.
Our teams are fueled by innovation. We are looking ahead, building whats next, and continuously reinventing the industry. Were a publicly traded (NASDAQ: DKNG) technology company headquartered in Boston, with teams around the world and an expanding global presence.
Lead the strategy behind the game.
As a VIP Host Team Lead, you will oversee a team of VIP Hosts who cultivate relationships with DraftKings most highly engaged Players. Youll be a part of executing DraftKings industry-leading VIP engagement strategy and understanding the needs of our players to foster their loyalty to DraftKings. Youll also play a key role in the growth and development of our VIP user base and team development. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a VIP Host Team Lead:
- Drive key VIP sales metrics and contribute to customer engagement, market share, net revenue.
- Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals and business objectives.
- Review and approve player comps based on established customer policies.
- Work closely with analytics teams to monitor reinvestment programs including comps and other earned incentives by routinely checking reports and actual transactions.
- Assist VIP leadership in developing and implementing sales training programs.
- Participate in the escalation process including working with clients and other DK departments to resolve client cases.
- Conduct regularly scheduled team and one-on-one meetings with your direct reports.
What skills you will use:
- You have a passion for improving the customer experience, solving problems, and driving positivity amongst the team.
- 5 years related experience in the Gaming, Hospitality, Sales, or Marketing industries.
- 3 years experience managing a sales and marketing team.
- Strong desire to teach and coach a team to deliver quality customer experience and consistent sales techniques.
- Demonstrated success in identifying and implementing strategies that improve operational efficiency.
- Knowledge and ability to increase revenues and control expenses.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required State Gaming Licenses.
We strive to create a place where all feel safe, empowered, engaged, championed, and inspired. DraftKings is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we do not tolerate discrimination of any kind and are committed to providing equal employment opportunities regardless of your gender identity, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability.
Ready to build whats next? Apply now.
As a regulated gaming company, you may be required to obtain a gaming license issued by the appropriate state agency as a condition of employment.