Bullhorn is looking for a Vice President of Customer Success to join our Support team.
Bullhorn is the leading global software provider for the staffing and recruitment industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Through our incredible products and services, we create raving fan customers, resulting in company growth that consistently offers new opportunities for our talent to advance their careers. 25% of our global workforce gets promoted or moves into a new role every year, expanding their skills and working with new people. Bullhorn is large enough to provide these exciting opportunities but small enough to maintain the energy of a startup, and were consistently ranked as a great place to work for our strong culture and rewarding career opportunities.
Our commitment to our employees: Every Bullhorn employee has a sense of belonging, a voice that is heard, and a clear path to success. Bullhorn offers unlimited planned vacation, great opportunities for career development, quarterly paid volunteer days through its philanthropic group Bullhorn Cares, and an open invitation to Bullhorn Allies groups, which celebrate and cultivate diversity and inclusion for all employees.
Our in-office employees enjoy a casual, collaborative environment with weekly catered-in lunch and breakfast, and quarterly social events. While working from the comfort of their own homes, our remote employees are provided a full equipment package with all the tools they need to perform their role. We use Zoom, Slack, and other tools to stay connected while we are remote.
Why this job is important:
The VP, Customer Success will work closely with our Sales, Product, and Support teams on a daily basis to drive value realization, optimize client retention, and grow existing business.
Reporting to the SVP Global Support & Training, you will be responsible for transforming our Customer Success operation. You will lead the team through a transition from reactive churn mitigation efforts to proactive engagements to drive value realization and maximize customer satisfaction culminating in increased client retention and revenue expansion. Responsibilities will include:
A typical day might include:
- Building, leading, expanding, and mentoring the Customer Success team by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team.
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the customer journey; deploying programs to help drive business value with customers, customer goal achievement, new features, and new use-cases; collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities.
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions, including striking the right balance for the services and support offered to our broad range of customer segments.
- Partnering very closely with our sales teams to engage with leaders at existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
- Creating scalable customer success operational processes and services that optimize the customer experience and ensure that all clients receive immediate and ongoing value from their engagement with Bullhorn.
- Working cross-functionally with other internal teams such as product, marketing, operations, and finance to ensure we meet customers business objectives and expectations with Bullhorns products/solutions.
- Engaging with customers to plan and understand the best ways to utilize Bullhorns platform, software and services based on the customers business needs/issues.
This role may be a fit for you if:
- 10+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Sales leadership role
- Ability to communicate well with individuals, teams, and across departments
- Experience with delivering SaaS at scale in large complex enterprises
- Demonstrated success in building a Services or Customer Engagement function
- Broad-based business and technology professional with 10 years of experience leading a large, high-growth organization delivering software based business solutions to large enterprises either as a consulting partner or as a program owner on the client side.
- Senior leader able to operate effectively with C-level executives
- Can thrive in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent leadership, management, and interpersonal skills.
- High EQ and ability to lead with positive influence.
- Ability to work independently and in a strong team environment, and to deliver on detail as well as strategy
- Passion for technology and innovation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be open to 50-75% travel
Bonus points for:
- Experience with Staffing industry SaaS products
- Global expertise in a customer success or business development role
- A technical degree and MS or MBA (move to bonus points)
Bullhorn is committed to our core values and we are looking for people who exhibit these traits:
- Service - You go beneath the surface to solve problems.
- Energy - You build up your teammates and leave people positively charged.
- Ownership - You take action and own up to your mistakes.
- Speed & Agility - You go around obstacles and demonstrate urgency.
- Being Human - You consider other people's perspectives, laugh, and have fun.