AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.9B in 2020. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
AppNetas products process trillions of metrics each month for thousands of customers in order to surface brilliant and actionable insights about the way our customers applications perform. But thats not all our users want: they want a clean, intuitive user experience that helps them solve problems, and thats where you come in!
Were looking for a passionate and experienced designer to join our product team. Youll work side-by-side with product management and engineering, taking responsibility for driving information architecture, look-and-feel, data visualization, and the personality of AppNetas products.
Our ideal candidate is excited to lead UX and design initiatives. Youre passionate about user research, and love talking to customers. Youre sharp, a problem solver, and enjoy the challenge of working with and visualizing huge amounts of data. Youre a strong communicator, and though not a developer yourself, you know enough about technology to be able to participate in meaningful discussions with the team. Lastly, you will provide us with a portfolio and/or website showing your work and accomplishments to date.
What Youll Work On:
- Work closely with Product Managers to understand the core business problems being solved and design solutions that will work at scale
- Create wireframes, mockups, and prototypes to quickly visualize and test new features
- Collaborate in the design of data visualizations, dashboards and reports to convey real time and historical performance data at enterprise scale
- Conduct user research and help better shape research practices at AppNeta
- Work with the team to improve the user experience across AppNeta products
- Maintain design consistency throughout our product offering
- Demonstrated experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role with a focus on complex process flow and data visualization
- Agile experience and willingness to experiment to evolve the design process
- Strong portfolio of design projects
- Background in project management and research
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe XD)
- Problem-solving aptitude
- Analytical mind with business acumen
- Excellent communication skills
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. AppNeta strives to create an inclusive and anti-racist workplace for all team members. We work every day to facilitate and actively promote an environment where all employees know they are truly valued and treated equally. We offer work-from-home stipends, unlimited time off, and generous paid Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment.