A bit about us:
Were on a mission to change healthcare how its paid for, delivered, experienced. We want to put people center stage, not process or profit. We are guided by a deep belief that every person on Medicare should be treated like we would treat a member of our own family: with loving care and a profound commitment to their health and well-being.
Thats why were gathering a whole bunch of smart, big-hearted people to create a new kind of healthcare company one that combines compassion, health insurance, clinical care, and technology seamlessly.
"We want to partner with people we love for a cause we believe in. Life is short. Join us."
A bit more about this role:
For many future Devoted Health members, their first encounter with us will be with our Telesales team. The relationship will begin on the phone. The Telesales Supervisor team will be critical in representing Devoted and showing what we stand for. The supervisor will train, coach, and motivate a team of telesales agents who will sell Medicare Advantage policies to Medicare Beneficiaries in multiple states. The team will be critical in evaluating the healthcare needs of potential members, answering questions about the products, and helping match consumers to the ideal plan that meets the prospects needs.The supervisor will partner with telesales management to build training content, analyze and manage team performance, recruit and train a growing number of agents, help build team dashboards, oversee agent compliance, ensure CMS service standards, manage STARS campaigns and help build and maintain department policies.
You will work in an entrepreneurial environment where we are constantly looking to learn what our members need and to develop better ways to serve them. You will be asked to identify opportunities to delight members and ideas for ways to make our processes and technology better.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead a team of 15+ licensed telesales agents at varying skill levels fostering a culture of performance, accountability and motivation.
- Provide coaching and training to assist in exceeding future member expectations, driving sales results, ensuring adherence to compliance guidelines and building customer loyalty.
- Manage team to achieve goals on phone service levels, call quality, outbound contacts, sales and appointment conversion rates. Effectively manage remote and onsite teams across multiple time zones; ability to work between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 8 p.m. EST including Saturdays and Sundays for a minimum of 40 hours per week.
- Create a culture of motivation, performance, accountability and agent development and growth.
- Conduct side-by-side observations, review calls for quality monitoring and regularly hold 1x1 feedback sessions.
- Ensure effective lead management practices and agent pipeline follow up for both new leads and DSNP conversions.
- Analyze trends based on historical data to close performance gaps ensuring high sales conversion rate and low dis-enrollment and cancellation rates.
- Take calls as appropriate to help service level in case of emergency.
- Partner with the compliance team on agent audits to identify areas of improvement.
- Provide agents with individual performance metrics to help support their development and drive improvements.
- Make recommendations and/or take corrective action to manage team performance as appropriate.
- Interview and recommend candidates for hire that have a passion for sales and member engagement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to help create a fast learning environment with a focus on member acquisition and retention.
- Advocate for the team by identifying training, tech and/or process related needs that will improve the member and/or agent experience.
- Create a transparent team culture where both positive and critical feedback is comfortably exchanged on a daily basis.
Attributes to success include.....
- A strong desire to improve the health care experience: you love to serve and make a difference
- A commitment to help continuously and constructively develop a team of direct reports
- A deep team-orientation across the organization
- An analytical mindset to see and create opportunities for improvement
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to communicate both qualitative and quantitative information to key stakeholders
- Strong problem-solving skills and able to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to meet sales targets and quickly identify and close performance gaps
- The ability to adjust your coaching and teaching style to different people Ability to think analytically and connect data trends to behaviors
- Detail oriented who will drive process adherence
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, especially in listening, trust-building, and de-escalation
- Proven ability to successfully provide relevant and immediate feedback in a fast-paced and complex startup environment
- Growth orientation: you seek and incorporate feedback and you see the potential in your teammates
Desired skills and experience:
- Valid/current state health insurance license (or ability to acquire prior to start date)At least 4 years of experience in telesales/teleservice and/or Medicare sales
- Youre a great leader and team player with a can-do attitude; youre self- reflective
- At least 3 years of supervisor/manager experience (preferred)Experience using and training CRM and marketing automation applications (Salesforce.com, Unica)Strong analytical and Google/ Microsoft software skills
- Ability and experience using data to improve agent performance
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels of internal and external employees, managers, clients and customers
- Experience building and delivering performance management and corrective action plans for sales agent
- Ability to build and deliver training content to sales agents Ability to coach and train remotely located agents during Annual Enrollment Period for Medicare
- Ability to work in partnership with data science, engineering, marketing, telesales and field sales leaders to build and improve workflows, build new SOPs for telesales agents, and improve training programs for agents. Dedication to high quality customer and client service delivery and integrity through proven client and customer relationship
- Bachelors Degree preferred Bilingual in English and Spanish or English and Creole (professional and fluent levels in both) preferred but not required
If you love running towards complex challenges and transforming them into solutions, if you want to make a potentially huge impact on many lives, and if you are looking for a disruptive startup with an inspiring and talented team, Devoted Health may be the place for you!
Devoted is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a safe and supportive work environment in which all employees have the opportunity to participate and contribute to the success of the business. We value diversity and collaboration. Individuals are respected for their skills, experience, and unique perspectives. This commitment is embodied in Devoteds Code of Conduct, our company values and the way we do business.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, the Company does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy status, marital status, national origin, disability, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, or any other factor prohibited by law. Our management team is dedicated to this policy with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities and general treatment during employment.