CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a microfactory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking our first Technical Sourcer to join our People Team and drive top-of-funnel recruiting efforts across our rapidly growing startup. You will be responsible for partnering with recruiters, stakeholders and hiring managers to attract the best talent across our hardware and software functions. We are preparing for a rapid growth spurt; you are someone who is excited about the sourcing domain and has a passion for engaging top technical talent.
- Manage 6-8 roles at any given time, seeking proactive ways to identify talent and bring them into process
- Become an expert in the automated and apparel industries to be an effective external representative and champion of our brand
- Support The People Team by building a pipeline of top technical candidates through researching and sourcing for candidates across hardware manufacturing inclusive of robotics, mechanical, industrial and electrical engineers and software engineering departments such as devops, backend, data engineers and data scientists
- Be our competitive intelligence expert, stay up to date with news in the tech startup space and propose new innovative ways to engage with the talent were seeking to hire
- Find creative and unconventional ways to help us build a diverse top of funnel for technical roles
- Make informed data driven decisions that build efficiencies into the sourcing process
- 2-3 years of experience sourcing for a tech company, ideally a startup
- Experience defining and working on sourcing strategies for technical talent (e.g., recruiting on social platforms and crafting complex Boolean search strings)
- 2-3 years of experience working with a variety of ATS & CRMs (Greenhouse preferred)
- The ability to combine your understanding of the recruiting process with data to extract relevant insights
- Experience in sourcing for candidates through multiple channels (web, social/professional networks, etc.)
- You are constantly striving to provide candidates with an exceptional experience through strong partnership, transparency and unwavering standards.
- You are able to balance being scrappy, creative and process oriented
Working at CreateMe:
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our flexible Paid Time Off
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.