Office Tour Photos
Cogito is searching for an experienced Systems Engineer to join our Technical Solutions team. The ideal candidate has a mix of client-facing skills, project management capabilities, implementation experience, production support management, and Enterprise level Telephony/Network/Security/Cloud know-how.
You will be responsible for working with current Cogito clients to manage and deploy enterprise network implementations using protocols such as SIP. You will implement technical solutions to solve for potential challenges within a customers network that would hinder connectivity to Cogito services.
Post-implementation, you are expected to provide direction, coordination and knowledge sharing with the production operations team for issues related to custom engineered solutions that are escalated from the client. Conversant with a broad variety of subjects, you can triage and manage a broad range of issues.
You are empowered to manage your own destiny by prioritizing work and creating processes to improve efficiency in implementations and documenting deployments. You have the drive to make things better, discover root causes, and never stop delivering value to our customers. Individuals suited for this position are highly flexible, self-starters who can work independently. Successful candidates will support complex enterprise implementations in partnership with a larger Professional Services team.
- Implement and support Custom Engineering solutions for complex client engagements.
- Implement dedicated direct connections from the client network.
- Implement complex and efficiently operable networks to support real-time protocols.
- Fault isolation, service recovery, and incident analysis during implementation.
- Identify project requirements which may require additional product development
- Partner with Cogitos telephony engineering team to troubleshoot and address obstacles.
- Interact with client project teams and internal development teams to implement slated projects.
- Build feedback loops and trusted relationships with internal cross-functional team.
- 4+ years of software provisioning and implementation experience preferably in SaaS or subscription based business model.
- Strong background in Telephony Systems.
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) experience.
- Experience working with Contact Center domain in PBX, ACD, Reporting, WFO/CallRecording, CRM.
- Experience working in Enterprise level Contact Center environment including Avaya, Cisco and Genesys experience.
- Working experience with AWS.
- Hands-on design, operation, and support of large, high-availability, global enterprise networks.
- Multi-vendor hardware and software environments (Cisco and Oracle experience preferred).
- Executing best practice concepts including RFC and ISO standards, SLAs, and change management.
- Strong understanding of Network Infrastructure, Protocols, and Security.
- Network applications including VoIP, encryption, SSO.
- TCP/IP fundamentals (packet level analysis).
- Network protocols including TCP, UDP, HTTP, FTP, DNS, RTP.
- ISP, large POP, co-location and revenue-generating network experience.
- Hardware including Cisco, Avaya, Genesys, Gigamon, Sonus or Palo Alto products.
- Virtualized desktop environments including Citrix and/or ZenApp.
- Experience with CRM integration (i. e. Salesforce.com).
- Experience with other public or private cloud providers.
- Working experience with various flavors of Operating Systems, including CentOS and OSX.
- Working experience with various flavors of Databases including MySQL.
- Experience with large, complex contact centers environments and technologies is strongly recommended.
- Your choice of comprehensive benefits for you and your familys health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurance
- Frequent catered lunch and live product demos
- 401(k) retirement plan options
- Ongoing professional development and cross-training
- 20 days vacation time, 5 days sick time, 2 floating holidays and 11 company holidays (yes, Patriots Day is a holiday)
- 2 "Be Gentle" personal days
- Company paid parental leave upon hire
- Competitive pay, stock options, and annual bonus eligibility
- Stock options via equity grants
- Eligibility for annual bonus for all non commissioned employees
- Casual and inclusive office atmosphere
- Office Optional policy where Cogicians choose where they work either primarily remote, primarily in office or hybrid
- Ability to support Cogicians anywhere in the US through our Office Optional policy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Cogito is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, age, familial status or veteran status.
Authorization to Work
Applicants for employment in the US must be authorized to work in the US.
More Jobs From