Reggora is seeking a Technical Implementation Engineer to join our rapidly growing Implementations team and support our cloud-based real estate appraisal platform. In this role you will help our clients during their implementations with our platform by offering top of the line technical support.
Who Were Looking For:
What Youll Do:
- Work with clients and the Implementation team on requirements and customization specifications to ensure timely and successful implementation of the Reggora platform
- Coordinate and drive engineering and project implementation issues to completion and resolution
- Perform tests and troubleshoot to accurately identify, monitor, report, and resolve technical implementation issues
- Work cross-functionally to ensure issues are handled quickly and appropriately
- Manage multiple projects, provide timely reporting, and effectively coordinate with the Implementation Management team to ensure seamless internal communication and a white glove client experience
- Support the Implementation Management team as necessary during the implementation process to address client technical questions and issues
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams on solutions to complete complex integration requests
- Develop and maintain technical project requirements to thoroughly document set-up and client-specific integration solutions for ongoing support, upgrades and maintenance
- Train client technical staff as necessary
- Collaborate with Product and Development teams to design new programs and software functionalities and to drive solutions towards standardization
- Identify and champion innovations and improvements to help drive the growth of the business
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Minimum 2+ years of experience working with APIs and integrations
- Familiarity with Postman, Datadog
- Ability to effectively document and communicate their technical findings to internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to learn quickly and contextualize new systems and workflows
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent technical education and experience
Reggora is a rapidly growing, Series B fintech company transforming the market for residential real estate valuation. Reggora provides an enterprise B2B software solution which automates the real estate appraisal and valuation process for lenders through streamlined workflow tools and data aggregation. Reggora is backed by the same investors behind companies like Twitter, Slack, Wayfair, and Draftkings (Spark Capital, Boston Seed Capital, 1984 Ventures and Tamarisc).
Reggora is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity. We believe diverse teams build better companies and we strive to create a space where everyone feels at home. We do not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, disability status, or any other class protected by law.