Devo, the cloud-native logging and security analytics company, empowers security and operations teams to maximize the value of all their data. Only the Devo platform delivers the powerful combination of real-time visibility, high-performance analytics, scalability, multitenancy, and low TCO crucial for monitoring and securing business operations as enterprises accelerate their shift to the cloud. Headquartered in Cambridge, Mass., Devo is backed by Insight Partners, Georgian, and Bessemer Venture Partners. Learn more at www.devo.com.
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) manages our Customers product and services experience to ensure Devo is exceeding customer expectations. As a partner to an Account Team, the TAM understands the account strategy and the customers security and business priorities in order to provide guidance, to share operational best practices and to mitigate risk.
- Serve as the Devo central point of contact for service delivery to ensure the customer has an integrated service delivery experience
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers business challenges and their technical environment to provide technical information, guidance, and support
- Advise the customer on their teams development, their platform adoption and their deployment of best practices using tools such as the Best Practice Assessment and Threat Assessment
- Become a trusted advisor on how to best leverage their investment including when to consider expanding their platform, how to adopt new features, when to upgrade software and/or hardware and when to engage additional Devo services
- Identify service opportunities for the account team
- Proactively monitor complex issues working closely with Customer Support and Engineering to resolve customer technical issues
- Manage complex customer situations, coordinating the actions of the Account Team, Services Teams, Partners Resources, and Engineering ensuring the customer and internal stakeholders have the information required to make decisions and to act in order to resolve customer issues quickly
- Deliver a Quarterly Services Review with the support and involvement of the Account Team
- Engage Product Management on behalf of the customer to communicate security priorities and operational requirements as feature requests
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience in technical support and/or professional services within high-tech industries
- Experience with Security Incident Event Management (SIEM) and/or enterprise log management (ELM) solutions
- Client facing sales or services experience
- Project Management or service delivery qualifications such as PMP, PRINCE2, ITIL
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work within a demanding environment, consistently delivering results
- Demonstrated ability to identify key customer stakeholders, engage and build relationships without direct supervision
- Ability to influence teams across the organization to achieve desired customer outcomes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; the ability to clearly articulate technical issues to both technical and non-technical audiences and to explain the impact in business terms
- Knowledge of Networking and Defensive Cybersecurity Networking Modalities
- Knowledge of heterogeneous environments used by enterprise customers
- Ability to travel up to 50%
Devo does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
"Devo is committed to creating a welcoming culture that is not only grounded in teamwork and customer success but is fair and equitable for everyone." Marc van Zadelhoff, CEO
At Devo, diversity and inclusion means more than treating employees well and making them feel welcome. It is a commitment to hiring people who bring different insights because of their unique perspectives, ways of thinking, and prior experiences.
We intend to continue hiring great people and protecting our culture so everyone can be themselves and speak their minds. That way Devo will always be a place filled with purpose, energy, hard work, thoughtfulness, and respect.
To All Agencies:
Please, no phone calls or emails to any employee of Devo outside of the Talent Acquisition team. Devo's policy is to only accept resumes from agencies via the Devo Agency Portal. Agencies must have a valid fee agreement in place and they must have been assigned the specific requisition to which they submit resumes, by the Talent Acquisition team. Any resume submitted outside of this process will be deemed the sole property of Devo and in the event a candidate is submitted outside of this policy is hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid