Amwell is a leading telehealth platform in the United States and globally, connecting and enabling providers, insurers, patients, and innovators to deliver greater access to more affordable, higher quality care. Amwell believes that digital care delivery will transform healthcare. We offer a single, comprehensive platform to support all telehealth needs from urgent to acute and post-acute care, as well as chronic care management and healthy living. With over a decade of experience, Amwell powers telehealth solutions for over 240 health systems comprised of 2,000 hospitals and 55 health plan partners with over 36,000 employers, covering over 150 million lives.
Amwell is seeking a motivated and energetic Technical Account Manager to join the Client Services team at Amwell. They will play a critical role in the Customer Support organization, serving as the Clinical software subject matter expert. The Technical Account Manager works cross-functionally to help maximize the value that Amwell Clients get from their installed products. They do this by providing an excellent Customer Support experience for clients in their portfolio, and by working proactively with internal technical departments to optimize the support we deliver. The ideal candidate will be team oriented and thrives in a rapidly changing and highly collaborative service and operational environment. Solid communication, creative problem solving, and technical aptitude are all key attributes for this role. A track record of building durable and effective working relationships among cross-functional internal teams is a must.
- Experience launching new products, proficient developing and managing project plans
- Monitor, prioritize, and coordinate clients overall status of tickets, ensure they are being worked appropriately, and escalate internally to ensure SLAs and expectations are being met.
- Partner with internal resources when needed to address tickets and develop cross-functional plans to execute on them.
- Identify issue trends over time and partner with key stakeholders to prioritize product and process enhancements and fixes to improve customer experience and address critical business needs.
- Provide regular reports to Clinical software clients on their overall Support status (system utilization, ticket aging, ticket volume, customer sat, etc.) detailed plans to address urgent issues, and our long-term roadmaps to improve their overall experience.
- Provide regular reports to internal stakeholders on the overall Support status and issue trends for stakeholders in your portfolio.
- Train customers on Amwell Support best practices to ensure they leverage Support services optimally (writing high quality tickets, leveraging our knowledge base, teaching Clients how to troubleshoot, etc.)
- Conduct prep sessions with Implementation Managers and Account Directors to ensure external presentations align with the customers request for support overview.
- Develop comprehensive understanding of customer configurations and enterprise system maintenance for key accounts.
- Serve as quarterback for escalations, partnering with multiple teams to bring issues to resolution while managing lines of communication internally and externally.
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience working with Clinical software in a Services, Support, or Operations organization, project management and/or consulting organization responsible for the oversight and/or delivery and support of enterprise software implementation projects.
- Exceptional communication, leadership, and cross-functional team building skills.
- Outstanding time management and organization skills.
- Proven track record of success in leading programmatic growth and impact through partnerships with internal teams, collaboration, and strong communication.
- Proven ability to meet aggressive deadlines, utilizing sound project management methodologies (processes, best practices, tools, and templates).
- Ability to manage initiatives and achieve goals and objectives with evolving and changing scope while managing expectations with internal/external stakeholders.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio), Atlassian products (e.g., Confluence, JIRA), and Salesforce products.
- BA or BS Degree required, or equivalent 5 or more years of experience.
Working at Amwell
We strive to make the hard work of healthcare look easy. In order to make this a reality, we look for people with a fast-paced, mission-driven mentality. Were a go-getter culture that prides itself on quality, efficiency, smarts, initiative, creative thinking, and a strong work ethic. Our corporate headquarters are located in downtown Boston at 75 State Street in the heart of the city. In addition to the opportunity to build the future of healthcare technology and a great location, we offer:
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- 401K match
- Competitive health, dental and vision insurance plans
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- On-site gym free to use and open 24/7
- Prime office space with roof deck access and views overlooking all of Boston
- Caf lounge stocked with a wide range of complimentary snacks, coffee and other beverages.