Office Tour Photos
Turbonomic is the Worlds leading Application Resource Management (ARM) company assuring application performance across on-premise, multi-cloud, and cloud-native environments. We enable Application Performance thats scalable, proven and cost efficient.
At Turbo, weve invested nearly $200 million over 10 years to build the best real-time and continuous AI analytics solution that provides answers so accurate they can be executed automatically. Come see why more than 2,000 Turbo customers, including 26% of the Fortune 500, are using ARM to assure performance of their mission-critical business critical applications.
What you will do:
- Oversee customer issues and see problems through to resolution
- Research, diagnose and troubleshoot solutions to resolve customer issues
- Reproduce customer environments and test and validate fixes and workarounds
- Facilitate collaboration between customers, technical pre-sales, sales teams and the product development team
- Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure recording and tracking of all issues in our ticketing system from open to resolution
- Document knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
What you bring:
- 5+ years of experience in technical support
- Working knowledge of Linux systems
- Virtualization technologies experience (VMWare, VirtualBox, Hyper-V)
- Cloud infrastructure experience, ideally in AWS or Azure
- Containerization exposure within Docker ideally
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent customer-facing written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of object-oriented architecture and model driven architectures
- Experience working with complex multi-threaded applications
- Experience working with containers or cloud preferred
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent preferred but not essential
Turbonomic is the leader in Application Resource Management (ARM). Turbonomic was named an Inc. Fastest Growing Company and a Forbes Cloud 100 Company both for the third time. We also made the INC. Best Workplace for 2018 and 2019 list and locked in partnerships with Microsoft, AWS, Cisco and DXC to accelerate our growth. Turbonomic was founded in 2009. Were headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and we have offices in New York City, White Plains NY, Toronto, Australia and the United Kingdom.
Our company culture creates a workplace that values performance and transparency. This is done through our employees who naturally operate with a sense of fearlessness, collaborate often, are curious learners. You also have to like having fun - we have a lot of it. If that sounds like something youd like to be part of, wed love to hear from you. To learn more about our company culture, check out our careers site, our careers blog, or our employee podcast.
Benefits & Perks:
Health, dental and vision coverage health is a #1 priority for us, weve got you covered.
Unlimited paid time off flexibility boosts creativity and performance work-life balance is important.
Pre-tax benefits medical, dependent care, commuter, 401k.
Access to executives we have a no-door policy, learn and collaborate with execs.
Beer Fridays, unlimited snacks, cold brew coffee on tap physiological needs, check.
Game rooms, quiet areas and more play a round of billiards, table tennis or grab a quiet space to focus
Career advancement jump in, learn, grow and shape your career
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
More Jobs From