Staff Product Manager, International Products
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster.
More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms
Drift has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
About the role
Our product organization is built of many small, autonomous squads who each own a product or critical capability. The squads are organized within product groups within our two core products (Lead Management & Sales Engagement).
As a PM, International Products, you will lead a squad to deliver products and capabilities to win outside of the United States. You will work closely with International customers, partners, and our dedicated International Marketing and Sales team to develop a roadmap and execute to win the market.
What youll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- Youll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your teams solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Youll join pre and post sales calls with enterprise customers and partners, understand their needs, and effectively translate that into a roadmap for your teams.
- Youll know the market cold. Youll be an expert on the nuances of each major international market via your own research but also work with customers, partners, and industry analysts to help develop your POV.
- Youll partner with a product designer and engineering team to research, design, and deliver validated products and capabilities to help international customers better adopt Drift.
- Youll work with Product Marketing to position new product launches to generate awareness, demand, and revenue.
About you and what type of skills youll need
- You have experience developing products for a global customer base including compliance to local laws including GDPR and market specific integrations.
- You have experience building products in B2B Enterprise SaaS for 3+ years, Marketing or Sales products a plus.
- You are proficient at using SQL and other data analysis tools to derive customer insights.
- You have 6-8+ years of software product management experience
- You have excellent written and oral communication skills, including experience presenting to executive stakeholders, participating in the sales process, and handling sensitive customer escalations.
- You are positive, creative, curious, and arent afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- You are can take candid feedback well and are looking to grow your skill sets
- You are OK with multi-tasking and can synthesize multiple perspectives to get the most important thing done.
- You are detail oriented and organized.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at disabilit[email protected]