Senior Staff Product Designer, Enterprise Products
Drift is the world's leading conversational marketing and sales platform that helps businesses connect now with the customers who are ready to buy now. After just two years in market, the company has become one of the fastest growing SaaS companies of all-time and was named to the Forbes Cloud 100, LinkedIn Top 50 Startups, Entrepreneur's Top Company Cultures, Boston Business Journal's Best Places to Work, and SaaS Company of the Year by the NEVCA.
We are looking for someone to join the growing design team at Drift!
Youll own your projects from start to finish, and collaborate with a product managers and engineers along the way to create the best possible product experience for customers. Figuring out how things should work and diving deep into the details doesnt scare you. Neither does figuring out how to make complex problems simple (and beautiful =P)
What youll be doing on the Product team at Drift:
- Youll spend the majority of your time concepting, designing, and bringing your vision all the way through to implementation by working closely with engineers and PMs on your team.
- Youll spend a lot of your time talking to customers, understanding their problems, and validating that your solutions solve a real problem for them.
- Youll be the owner of any design related decisions that your product team needs to help bring value to its customers.
- By the end of your second month at Drift, youll be an expert on Drifts customers and their needs. This will enable you to advocate for them through your design.
About you and what type of skills youll need:
- You are creative, curious, and arent afraid to ask a lot of questions.
- Collaboration is exciting to you and you enjoy understanding the perspectives of others.
- You have a ton of ambition and want to work amongst a team that will inspire you on a daily basis.
- You are resilient and can synthesize multiple perspectives when designing.
- You enjoy seeking out and solving interesting problems.
- You have exceptional visual taste and sweat the details.
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as a ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected]