CreateMe is a research and development company at the intersection of automation, apparel, and customization driving on-demand manufacturing, at speed and scale. Were breaking down barriers through trailblazing, frictionless technology that provides an end-to-end solution that is set to revolutionize individualism.
Were based in New York Citys Soho neighborhood with a micro-factory in Brooklyn and a manufacturing R&D lab in San Francisco's Dogpatch neighborhood.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Staff Accountant to join our growing finance and accounting team. You will be responsible for the day-to-day accounting operations activities at CreateMe. As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for assisting with the month-end financial close process, accounts payable processing, system implementations, and ad-hoc projects. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, analytical, detail-oriented, and has the willingness to learn.
- Record all accounts payable transactions into the accounting system in a timely manner
- Manage vendor relationships, including setting up new vendors and responding to vendor inquiries
- Maintain vendor records, ensuring all vendor documents (e.g. W-8/W-9) are received
- Assist in generating reconciliations, accruals, and journal entries during the month-end and year-end close to ensure all transactions are recorded properly
- Assist in the preparation, review, and filing of 1099s, state, local and federal taxes, and other year-end processes
- Support system implementations
- Assist with other accounting projects
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- 1-3 years of accounting experience
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Team player with the ability to work independently or as a part of a team
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical with strong problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
Working at CreateMe:
- Be rewarded for your innovation through our Inventor Award and Recognition program
- Save for the future with our 401(k) program + match
- Stay healthy and happy through our comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance
- Take time away from the office through our Flexible Paid Time Off
- Be a part of a community and take part in our lunch'n learns and team outings
- Learn and grow through formal and informal learning opportunities
At CreateMe Technologies, we value diversity and treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.