Senior Solution Consultant
Bullhorn is the global leader in software for the staffing industry. More than 10,000 companies rely on Bullhorns cloud-based platform to power their staffing processes from start to finish. Headquartered in Boston, with offices around the world, Bullhorn is founder-led and employs more than 1,000 people globally.
Bullhorns core purpose is to deliver an incredible customer experience, this starts with you! You will play a key role in working with (and understanding) our prospects and clients strategic business goals and detailed operational processes and pains. You will prepare and conduct detailed product demonstration presentations across the entire stakeholder base, from C-Level to managers and process specialists. By building a trusted advisor relationship with our prospects and clients, you will expertly communicate the value of our products and services and help define the technical proposal that will help them meet their stated objectives.
As a Senior Solution Consultant, you are an integral part of the sales team, engaging in new sales opportunities and providing industry best practice and technical expertise to our prospects throughout the entire sales cycle.
As a Solution Consultant, a typical day might include:
- Preparing and delivering end-to-end product demonstration presentations aligned to the prospects/clients specific business needs
- Work with prospects to discover and qualify business needs
- Positioning Bullhorns product value, while differentiating against competition
- Responding to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs
- Collaborating with our Professional Services or Systems Integrator Partners to define and capture the implementation project scope
- Working with our marketplace partners to understand their offerings and how our combined capabilities can deliver a superior client experience
- Attending prospect/customer events to help promote our products and services
- Traveling to prospect/client meetings (35-45% travel expectation)
This might be the role for you if:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience in a Solution Consultant / Presales / Sales Engineering / Consultancy capacity
- You have strong sales acumen
- You have practical experience configuring demo environments and PoCs
- You have a Bachelor's degree. A degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Commerce or related fields preferred
- You have excellent consulting and client presentation skills
- You have strong discovery and probing skills to learn business pains, as well as an ability to identify opportunities and build credibility with prospects/customers.
Bonus points for:
- Experience within the Staffing and Recruiting industry
- Experience using Bullhorn products
- Experience with Salesforce products, including consulting or implementation experience. Also, Salesforce certifications are a plus.
- Experience working with web-based, Software as a Service (Saas) applications.
You might be a fit for Bullhorn if:
- You are energetic and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love working in an agile environment and can roll with the punches
- You take initiative and ownership of your work and continuously strive for improvement