Office Tour Photos
At Teikametrics, we’re building an e-commerce AI-based operating system to optimize every aspect of an e-commerce supplier's business - from advertising to catalog management, to inventory, to pricing. Our ads optimization tool, Flywheel, processes billions of transactions for thousands of brands around the world selling on Amazon and Walmart world-wide. Teikametrics uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface and combines best-in-class technology with coaching and support from teams in multiple locations in the US (Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Austin, TX, and others) and Bengaluru, India.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a customer-obsessed, talented, entrepreneurial, and self-driven Sr. Product Manager to own the strategy, roadmap, and execution of Teikametrics' key product growth initiatives. You will focus on unlocking product value and outstanding customer experience throughout a critical part of our customer journey, leading and collaborating across the company to meet key objectives strategically and effectively. We are flexible on your location in the US as long as you demonstrate expertise and performance.
As a small and nimble company, Teikametrics will rely on your intelligence and autonomy to make tangible, progressive, and positive impact through products and features, from design to development to go to market to operations. This is a unique opportunity to define and shape the role and product as you go and set foot for a larger product and business charter.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop and maintain a growth product roadmap and strategy in collaboration with engineering, design, marketing, and other stakeholders across the company
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor performance, tune mechanics, and identify new opportunities to impact KPIs.
- Establish an experimentation process to test hypotheses, then iterate and optimize based on learnings.
- Lead an agile, cross-functional team during the entire lifecycle of product development, owning features and experiments end to end.
- Set growth goals and KPIs, measure the impact of your initiatives, and report performance metrics to key stakeholders throughout the organization.
- Balance stakeholder needs with business priorities, and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in software product management (B2B/B2C SaaS)
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop product and business cases
- Proven experience developing, executing, & testing different growth experiments that have significant impact on conversion (A/B Testing)
- Demonstrated experience managing end-to-end product development using agile (scrum) methodologies; this includes defining specs and requirements, drafting user stories, maintaining a backlog, and actively shipping products.
- General manager/owner mentality, entrepreneurial drive, and proven ability to influence other
- Relevant experience in SaaS B2B/B2C solutions, e-commerce, and/or ad-tech industry
- Undergraduate in Business, CS, Engineering, Science, or Math degree, or MBA
- Experience using creative mechanisms to gather direct customer feedback early in the product development process.
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to a product
At Teikametrics we offer competitive compensation, a matching 401(k) plan, quarterly bonuses, unlimited vacation, and stock options. Our culture emphasizes a sustainable work-life-balance and creativity rather than long-hours, and our team is organized to provide a high level of support and 1:1 mentorship for any employee at every level.
Teikametrics is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
More Jobs From