Now, more than ever, the Toast team is committed to our customers. Were taking steps to help restaurants navigate these unprecedented times with technology, resources, and community. Our focus is on building the restaurant platform that helps restaurants adapt, take control, and get back to what they do best: building the businesses they love. And because our technology is purpose-built for restaurants, by restaurant people, restaurants can trust that well deliver on their needs for today while investing in experiences that will power their restaurant of the future.
About this roll* (Responsibilities)
- Partners with Fintech leadership to conduct RFPs and negotiate/maintain LOIs, SOWs & MSAs - including performance penalties and rewards.
- Work with Fintech leadership team to help design an ongoing Outsourcing strategy that aligns with the global business growth and product plan
- Analyzes outsource call/contact center performance (cost, quality, productivity, efficiency) and identifies trends, issues, concerns, and successes.
- Ensures hiring practices and recruitment programs are in line with Toast people & culture
- Act as the voice and face of Toast with BPO partners.
- Partners with outsourcer teams (reporting, quality, tech ops, IT, program management) to focus on execution and develop top quality.
- Conducts quarterly site visits and evaluations to ensure exceptional quality and to infuse the Toast culture at all partner locations
- Champions and ensures a communication strategy that ensures a seamless customer experience
- Builds partner incentive programs that inspire creativity to achieve Toast values, goals, and continuous improvement
- Conduct regular monthly/Quarterly business reviews with partner vendors.
- Perform gap analysis to ensure partners have tools, processes, training, and empowerment to deliver expected customer experience
- Be accountable for ensuring effective process changes and program implementations occur at the vendor sites
- Conduct monthly invoice reconciliations
- Ensure vendor compliance to desktop requirements, recruiting practices, training curriculum and overall performance standards in accordance with the contract
Do you have the right ingredients*? (Requirements)
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience, with substantial experience leading contact center teams
- Demonstrated experience working and excelling in operational management roles
- Strong communication skills; able to leverage other Managers and/or subject matter experts to achieve team goals; proven ability to lead teams through adversity and consistently motivate.
- Proven ability to drive performance improvements, to meet performance, quality standards, and overall Toast values.
*Bread puns encouraged but not required